Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spectacular Member

Default Batman Secret Files: Clownhunter Announced

So...he's not Red X ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...he's not Red X ?
    Never has been.

It's not a strong preview but the art looks cool. I'm open to more Clownhunter content.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Never has been.

I mean, I was always assuming...

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewFieldhouse View Post
    Initially I was thinking "I am so not there", but if it's not written by Tynion, maybe I'll consider it?.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It's not a strong preview but the art looks cool. I'm open to more Clownhunter content.
    To be fair, it's more a tease than a preview, what with it being still over 3 months out. (I'm pretty sure we're still missing a proper preview for Duke's story that comes out next month.) Hopefully we'll get more of a preview as we get closer to the release date.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    To be fair, it's more a tease than a preview, what with it being still over 3 months out. (I'm pretty sure we're still missing a proper preview for Duke's story that comes out next month.) Hopefully we'll get more of a preview as we get closer to the release date.
    Duke’s book is in July I think if we’re talking about his secret files one shot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Duke’s book is in July I think if we’re talking about his secret files one shot.
    I thought it was in June, with Helena's being in July and Clownhunter's being in August.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I thought it was in June, with Helena's being in July and Clownhunter's being in August.
    I just checked again and it says it's dated in July. I do wish it was coming sooner though :P

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I just checked again and it says it's dated in July. I do wish it was coming sooner though :P
    Dang. :< So that means both Duke's and Helena's entries come in July.

With Clownhunter's releasing right in mid-August, I guess there will only one Batman Secret Files that month.

Bluebird

Dang. :< So that means both Duke's and Helena's entries come in July.

With Clownhunter's releasing right in mid-August, I guess there will only one Batman Secret Files that month.
    Of course, there could he another one we haven’t heard of yet slated for August (Maybe a Harper one?)

Fair enough. I wasn't that interested in Joker's War so I rather he move forward and deal with other threats.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Of course, there could he another one we haven’t heard of yet slated for August (Maybe a Harper one?)
    Maybe... But then again, the 17th is pretty up there in the month. I feel if they were gonna release two Batman Secret Files one-shots in August, they'd have placed Clownhunter's more towards the start of the month so the second would be released at a more even space towards the end of the month. Clownhunter's would be on the 10th of August and then the other one would be the 24th.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Fair enough. I wasn't that interested in Joker's War so I rather he move forward and deal with other threats.
    Did you mean to quote this particular post? Maybe I'm missing something, but your post feels out of context to the one you quoted.

Oh I think I forgot a sentence in there. My bad.

I'm not 100% interested in an untold tale from Joker's War. But they can win me over.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 05-15-2021 at 04:44 PM.