Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Default They Sit And Talk: Esdeath Edition

So basically the normal way this is handled. Esdeath and one other person, sitting across from one another at a table, no attacking the other allowed. How do they hit it off?

1. Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood and Stardust Crusaders; let's use the older, timestopping one for this match)

2. The Major (Hellsing)

3. Major General Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

4. Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)

5. Lobo (DC Comics)

6. Sabretooth (Marvel Comics)

7. Pain/Nagato (Naruto)

8. Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)

9. Apocalypse (Marvel Comics)

10. Insert Your Own Choice Here
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 05-11-2021 at 09:53 PM.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

A thing about Esdeath is that she's perfectly practised at being friendly and approachable when it suits her to be so, and she doesn't generally bring her more monstrous side out unless she's fighting. We see a true blood knight, but on examination, she's extremely manipulative. I'm not sure she'd really have anything genuine to say to a lot of these guys. Apart from matters relating to Tatsumi, she doesn't really seem to feel like she needs to talk a lot about her ridiculous darwinism. She's more of a doer who learned to be social because it served her purposes, and not because she has any real need to talk to anyone. I feel like she'd honestly just get bored if she met someone like herself and had to just talk to them with no real goal in sight.

I could see her being interested in Pain, in a strange way. I could almost see her taking it as a personal challenge to see how she could possibly hurt him more than he already is.

Since you mention Shishio, I feel like she could have an interesting, totally nonverbal interaction with Saitou Hajime. Like they'd just look at each other and know everything they needed to know.

Maybe she'd ask Shishio for romance advice? He's got a good (horrible) relationship with Soujiro that she might see as what she wants out of Tatsumi.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Ultraman Belial: *reads Esdeath's resume* "You humans have no imagination, or ambition! You cannot even conquer an entire galaxy?! Pathetic!" *walks away*

*Seconds later* "SUPER DIMENSIONAL ERADICATION BOMB! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH~ "

Esdeath: NANI!?

Belial: "Watch carefully! This is how its done!"

Universe: *asplodes*

Also, Esdeath would be completely unprepared for Zula's romantic advice...

Last edited by T51R; 05-11-2021 at 11:13 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

despite how rough kenny looks, he's far more observant than most give him credit for and a pretty good judge of character.

their love of combat would be a good bonding point but once he figures out why and how she finds strong foes, he;d just walk away.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    So basically the normal way this is handled. Esdeath and one other person, sitting across from one another at a table, no attacking the other allowed. How do they hit it off?

1. Dio Brando (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood and Stardust Crusaders; let's use the older, timestopping one for this match)

2. The Major (Hellsing)

3. Major General Olivier Mira Armstrong (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)

4. Kenpachi Zaraki (Bleach)

5. Lobo (DC Comics)

6. Sabretooth (Marvel Comics)

7. Pain/Nagato (Naruto)

8. Makoto Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin)

9. Apocalypse (Marvel Comics)

10. Insert Your Own Choice Here
    I use Arthur Petrelli for #10 here
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"