Some time ago seismic-2 ran a contest featuring characters playing an acoustic string instrument (and thanks to ChadH and his list of winners for allowing to quickly check who came up with that topic) which I thought attracted a wide variety of entries across many genres. With that in mind, I thought I would try something similar, so this week's topic is:

Sounding Brass

Post a cover depicting a character playing a brass instrument. Trumpets, trombones, tubas, bugles, French horns, euphoniums...any brass instrument is fair game. (Note: Technically saxophones are woodwind, not brass, but I'm not going quibble if you want to use a sax on ypur cover.)

And, as always,

The Rules:
Post one (and only one) cover that fits the theme of this week's contest.
Cover must be from a published comic book, collected volume or graphic novel.
Covers must be posted before voting begins.
Voting begins 12 AM Tuesday and runs until 12 AM Wednesday PST.US
Vote by posting the name in BOLD of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most. A vote need not be in bold, but it does make it easier to tally votes.
The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period.
It's okay to discuss the covers but if you think someone's entry doesn't fit the theme or violates the rules don't argue it in the thread - simply don't vote for it.
Most importantly, remember that we're here to have fun. Enjoy!