Spectacular Member

Default The Corleone Family Vs. Tony Montana, Gus Fring & Pablo Escobar (Netflix)

Fring, Montana & Escobar has teamed up to expand their drug business in the east coast, particularly New York; but there's a problem, by doing this expansion, they will be in the crosshairs of the Corleones, the Corleones opposed the drug business, thinking illegal drugs will the harbinger of their downfall, seeing these three drug barons may attract unwanted attention from the feds, the Corleones has decided to take them head on, trying to prevent illegal drugs from entering in their home turf.

Will the Corleones able to repel them or will they get folded?

Rules:

• All of the Organizations here will be at the peak of their power, however you define it. All sides have access to all resources, investors, allies, and connections portrayed in each others' canon.
    • The Corleones will headed by Michael Corleone & Vito Corleone
    • Battle takes place in a hypothetical world where is as portrayed in each of their canons (Films, Novels, TV Shows etc)
    • Both the Corleones & the drug lords will have limited knowledge of each other- name, reputation, structure of their respective organization.
    • They all have an equal tech level

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

By "prime" for Corleone, that's going to be when Michael controlled basically all organized crime in America. His resources are going to be MASSIVELY larger than the two American dealers. Escobar... hmmmmmm... Escobar doesn't really have much of an operation in America - his cartel handled production and distribution, not sales and marketing. I think that the Corleone's shouldn't have much trouble. Michael's level was "congressional hearings," the others, in the US at least, top out at "FBI raid" level.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    By "prime" for Corleone, that's going to be when Michael controlled basically all organized crime in America. His resources are going to be MASSIVELY larger than the two American dealers. Escobar... hmmmmmm... Escobar doesn't really have much of an operation in America - his cartel handled production and distribution, not sales and marketing. I think that the Corleone's shouldn't have much trouble. Michael's level was "congressional hearings," the others, in the US at least, top out at "FBI raid" level.
    I also think that the Corleones will win, specially if the novel version of the Corleones, they were more powerful there.

But I also wanna know what other think about this match up.

BANNED

I think the Corleons in any era would win against Tony, he didn’t have the man power or security to deal with a squad of men invading his home.

Vito or Michael would quietly assassinate him or find a way to get to him. Vito was able to get to that horse in Godfather one when it was under watch by private detectives, but if they went to war Tony could kill Vito if he had his guard down, but Michael Corelone made their homes into a fortress

Idk about Gus Fringe though, Corelones def have a ton of man power but Gus is smart af and has a guy like Mike watching his back, it took Walter White to get to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    I think the Corleons in any era would win against Tony, he didn’t have the man power or security to deal with a squad of men invading his home.

Vito or Michael would quietly assassinate him or find a way to get to him. Vito was able to get to that horse in Godfather one when it was under watch by private detectives, but if they went to war Tony could kill Vito if he had his guard down, but Michael Corelone made their homes into a fortress

Idk about Gus Fringe though, Corelones def have a ton of man power but Gus is smart af and has a guy like Mike watching his back, it took Walter White to get to him.
    Walter White was spectacularly unimpressive compared to the Corleone family. He had some luck, he was underestimated repeatedly, and he eventually killed Gus because he knew who Gus was. Gus' entire "security" system was obscurity. Nobody, outside of a few people, had the slightest idea that the chicken man was the biggest meth distributer in the southwest. But "biggest meth distributor in the southwest" is a rounding error compared to peak Corleones.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Walter White was spectacularly unimpressive compared to the Corleone family. He had some luck, he was underestimated repeatedly, and he eventually killed Gus because he knew who Gus was. Gus' entire "security" system was obscurity. Nobody, outside of a few people, had the slightest idea that the chicken man was the biggest meth distributer in the southwest. But "biggest meth distributor in the southwest" is a rounding error compared to peak Corleones.
    Still...Walter is an average guy who took out a drug kingpin and built his own empire, not as big as Gus but still, I think he’s a mastermind but his trust of Jesse and cancer ended him.

But I agree the Corleones likely would take Gus out as Gus couldn’t beat the Cartels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Still...Walter is an average guy who took out a drug kingpin and built his own empire, not as big as Gus but still, I think he’s a mastermind but his trust of Jesse and cancer ended him.

But I agree the Corleones likely would take Gus out as Gus couldn’t beat the Cartels.
    His empire, though, was literally something the Corleones would barely notice. They'd basically approach and say "cool stuff, give us 15% or die" and that would be that. The Corleones certainly owned unions, especially the Teamsters, so they'd know about all the shipping in about 90 seconds.