Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Are you being facetious about the diaper thing?
    Had you read the prior issues explaining his presence in Mojoworld?

Also, the announcement of the book's cancellation came while writing this issue, so she clearly made a conscious effort to resolve as many lingering plot points as possible -- and considering just how many there were and how little space she had, I'd say she did a solid job.
    Agreed. She could have just wrote the issue as originally intended, and the next one, and leave everything hanging. At least she tried to wrap up as much as she could.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Are you being facetious about the diaper thing?
    Had you read the prior issues explaining his presence in Mojoworld?

Also, the announcement of the book's cancellation came while writing this issue, so she clearly made a conscious effort to resolve as many lingering plot points as possible -- and considering just how many there were and how little space she had, I'd say she did a solid job.
    I'm very aware, I read all about it on these boards after reading the issues, and I commend her effort. I just don't think it was that great. An opinion different than yours, but I rarely agree with you. I know Shatterstar was in Mojo world, I get that they were going to rescue him but the sudden connection between him and Morrigan didn't land for me. What's the link? Yes, the Morrigan spouted some rhyme describing him, but why? And the diaper outfit is ugly.

Extraordinary Member

I think we all pretty much agree the issue was rushed and probably should have been 2, maybe 3 issues. And most of us don't blame Williams for that. It's really a shame they couldn't at least give her the time to tell the story properly.

Incredible Member

Confusing issue, but makes sense in the context of Williams trying to tie up loose ends.

I will miss the series - not so much the plotting, which could have been tighter, but the characters and their interactions. Williams made Northstar's off-putting nature work for the series, with is quite the feat.