Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

The issue was okay, I guess. I'm still not a fan of the comic overall. The art just doesn't do it for me.

I think that the comic might have benefited from having less guest stars. It may have allowed for the plot to advance a little further if it focused on the main cast a bit more. I'm hoping that the Trial of Magneto comic will allow the cast to get some more work.
    Still not happy that the Siryn/Morrigan plot is dragging out longer.

I get that the riddle that explained Shatterstar as being the character that had to defeat the Morrigan. But, I don't get why it had to be Shatterstar in particular that had to stop the Morrigan. Does it have to do with the Original Morrigan story from the previous volume of X-Factor that had the Morrigan? Because I don't remember Shatterstar being important in the Story.

The only guess that I can come up with is that Shatterstar had to be the one to save Siryn because she had some sort of attraction to him way back in the original volume of X-Force. Maybe some sort of story where someone that Siryn had romantic feelings for needed to save her.
    Last edited by Thievery; 05-12-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling, but I'm sure that there are still some problems.

I really enjoyed this issue. I am impressed by how Leah managed to resolve all the plots.

The biggest weakness of her x-work so far, has been dangling too much different plots and too much text into a single issue. That does happen here, but this time everything fits well in the end.

I decided to drop this book due to Polaris moving onto X-Men and because she hasn’t done anything noteworthy in this. I don’t really care for the art, the writing or the rest of the cast. I was going to get this issue because of Dazzler but since it sounds like she doesn’t do much I will refrain from picking it up.

Love when people drop in to the discussion thread for a new issue to announce they’re not reading the issue.

I think the stories are suppose to be picked up in New Mutants and Excalibur personally. At least the two threads that were in this issue specifically but i could be wrong. I think people forget these books are collected together and not every plot was meant to be fully fleshed in that particular book.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Thats not always good though.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Thats not always good though.
    Very true but it works for me in this case because i get all the books. So like New Mutants specifically referenced the plots with the dead bodies which would also tie imo to whatever is happening with the morrigan and Shatterstar so it's not so much dangling plot but a new concept which apparently will be introduced fully in the final issue. In a lot of ways there was nothing left for X-factor to investigate when it comes to dead mutants, at least not in the sense of the stories currently coming up but this aspect of mutant culture needed to be put on the map. Also with Rogue leaving Excalibur and Polaris leaving X-factor i could easily see given the cast the two teams merger into whatever the new excalibur book will be. My hope is leah takes over Excalbur and takes the cast with her essentially merger the two books.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Did I see Nature Girl’s name? I’m at an appointment so can’t read till later.

shes in one tiny panel and just stands.

youll hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Love when people drop in to the discussion thread for a new issue to announce they’re not reading the issue.
    I’ve have been reading this series. This is the first issue I haven’t read for the reasons I stated above. You don’t have to police people’s comments.

Oh and i LOVED the Kyle/ Northstar/Rachel scene where she got tired of being a couple radio and brought kyle into the memories. i was lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So much for resolving this plot before the Gala. Still dragging this Morrigan stuff out and still no reveals to the Resurrection Protocols
    The Morrigan’s dead and Siryn is free. This seems to be starting a new plot with Shatterstar and Rictor.

Did anyone else find it impressive that this issue was able to tie into a bunch of other titles very seamlessly? Sad to see it go, but it is what it is.

Incredible Member

This is a BUMMER.

Attachment 109454
    That's come up before, and I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that every page load counted as one view, so it's divided by (8×22)...

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    That's come up before, and I'm pretty sure the conclusion was that every page load counted as one view, so it's divided by (8×22)...
    It sucks. I at least buy what i pirate or read a friends copy. Principles matter.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I love how much she incorporated the Academy kids.

Thats why I have a slight bias towards this series.

This is a BUMMER.

Attachment 109454
    Agreed. If pirates purchased at least some of the issues maybe it wouldn't be cancelled. It has a great cast and I've enjoyed it a lot.

I hope some of the seeds she's planted, like Sofia becoming an ambassador, get picked up later.

Rictor and Shatterstar. My heart.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!