Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default X-FACTOR [09]: Spoilers and Review

So it starts off with the preview pages.

The team is in Siryn's (is that how you spell it) mind. They are figuring out what is going on w her since the Morrigan has been subdued.

Through a weird plan that Rachel comes up with and something Daken does they figure out that the key to defeating the Morrigan is Shatterstar.

Which brings them to an adventure of saving mutants and others from the Mojoverse.

They come up with a very elaborate plan that I didn't really understand. Honestly this issue was all over the place.

It should have been like 2 issues but I appreciate what LW was trying to do.

Baldeon is not my favorite artist but he does give this run a unique flair.

So the two main things to discuss in this issue IMO is saving Shatterstar from the Mojoverse and dealing with the Morrigan.

Since X-Factor themselves can't go back to Mojoverse they get a big rag tag team of peers to help them make a distraction and force Mojo to sign a deal where he is now partnered with Krakoa.

The team that helps is Academy X kids DJ/Wind Dancer/Surge. We also briefly see Dust/Anole/Nature Girl/Rain Boy/Some Random.

Dazzler and Lila Cheney distract everyone with what seems like an epic concert. While Dani/Xian/Magik/Wolfsbane handle some things.

Magik handles the clone mother. And also forces Mojo to stop trying to clone mutants.

By the end of the song Dazzler says "you're all free".

Sofia becomes regent (baby sitter) of Mojoworld. Seems like a big responsibility.

Shatterstar thanks Dazzler for the save. It's an awkward situation. He wanted to say more.

Northstar welcomes Shatterstar to Krakoa. (I feel like he was there briefly already)

To be continued. I'll be right back.

Ok I dont want to write it all out.

Shatterstar defeats the Morrigan. Both him and Siryn get struck by the Morrigan and Julio feels it. Rictor senses Shatterstar.

I know many don't like this series. But I have a lot of appreciation for what Leah was doing.

I just wish she hit her groove faster.

I love how much she incorporated the Academy kids.

Thats why I have a slight bias towards this series.

This is a BUMMER.

F37FF074-F53E-4E56-B809-2F481722DF9A.jpg
    Last edited by CGAR; 05-12-2021 at 10:39 AM.