Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The issue was okay, I guess. I'm still not a fan of the comic overall. The art just doesn't do it for me.

I think that the comic might have benefited from having less guest stars. It may have allowed for the plot to advance a little further if it focused on the main cast a bit more. I'm hoping that the Trial of Magneto comic will allow the cast to get some more work.
    Still not happy that the Siryn/Morrigan plot is dragging out longer.

I get that the riddle that explained Shatterstar as being the character that had to defeat the Morrigan. But, I don't get why it had to be Shatterstar in particular that had to stop the Morrigan. Does it have to do with the Original Morrigan story from the previous volume of X-Factor that had the Morrigan? Because I don't remember Shatterstar being important in the Story.

The only guess that I can come up with is that Shatterstar had to be the one to save Siryn because she had some sort of attraction to him way back in the original volume of X-Force. Maybe some sort of story where someone that Siryn had romantic feelings for needed to save her.
    Last edited by Thievery; 05-12-2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: spelling, but I'm sure that there are still some problems.