Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Fantastic Member

I hate to be this harsh towards creators for the most part but Tini Howard shouldn't be writing comics, at least X-Men ones. She seems to be unable to craft even the most basic ingredients of a story. Excalibur is one of the worst things I've ever read. Just a failure on every level.

BANNED

Finally catching up on books. Wow, this was a stinker. Trinary is the most boring character in ages. Technopathy is just dull. Monet was a train wreck and the Penance form still not being explained really bothers me. Why did Warren not transform as well? That made no sense. I did sort of like Jamie being so defensive of his dupes, but the card board art and flimsy premise just don't take off here.

Mighty Member

I Agree this book sucks no action and lots of words.Im still not sure what was going on.I hope they canceled it or just make it a mini

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    I Agree this book sucks no action and lots of words.Im still not sure what was going on.I hope they canceled it or just make it a mini
    So because it had too many words and you're not sure what was going on, you wish for it to be canceled. Alrighty.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

Its not just me a lot of people in this thread said it sucks

People have given reasons like they don't like how Monet is written or they're not interested in the corporate focus of the book. I respect that kind of criticism.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Mighty Member

The posters here represent a small percentage of comic book fans in general. Based on this forum, Wolverine wouldn't even be a popular character much less get as much books devoted to him as he always has.

This applies to me to as well, but fans on forums are typically more likely to be negative and act like the world is ending.

These forums are a minority for sure. But don't expect x-corp be success on sales and critical acclaim out there

Catching up on my books, I read this today. I gave it a shot, I support Marvel Comics and my LCS, but I can't get behind this book. X-Corp is not for me.
    Mutant and Proud!

My HOPE is that Tini didn’t want to rock the boat right before the Hellfire Gala and that things will pick up with issue #3. After that I think I’ll give up, cause the writing + art weren’t my fave.