Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTitan View Post
    Can't wait for this issue and to find out the details of why the Omegas are leaving.
    I thought it was only Storm..or am I missing something?

I really wished this whole era would have been led by Jean and Storm!!! The two mutant leader goddesses we fans really deserve!!

But Marvel is continuing to put too much emphasis on the old-farts gang Magneto and Xavier! *yawn

Love to see all omega level mutant united giving us probably the ultimate mutant technology feats: A new planet!!! (Let the rumors be true please!) Cannot wait to find out what is going on.

A little annoyed by too many artists in one issue though. I don't like disjointed art styles in a single issue.
    Last edited by Exodus; 05-12-2021 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I thought it was only Storm..or am I missing something?
    yes! Quentin Quire is asking all omegas too leave the party and go through a Krakoan gate.

I'm not into the white and gold motif for Xavier and Mags. It absolutely does not fit with Xavier's egghead look. The sleek black bodysuit gives him a weird creature vibe that is visually interesting, but the white and gold just looks too "blingy" and immature for him. Dave Cockrum famously tried to design Jean's original Phoenix look in white and gold and kept getting rejected by editors (because white costumes didn't print well back then). I think they were right that it just looks bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    A little annoyed by too many artists in one issue though. I don't like disjointed art styles in a single issue.
    YES I hate it so much and it often happens with big important issues because artists can't handle the whole issue. Plan ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    So all the omega level mutant are leaving to.... Mars ?
    That reminded me that they never updated the digital edition of HoX #1 and it still says "GARM" for Mars.

BANNED

I really wished this whole era would have been led by Jean and Storm!!! The two mutant leader goddesses we fans really deserve!!

But Marvel is continuing to put too much emphasis on the old-farts gang Magneto and Xavier! *yawn
    Having Jean and Storm on a pedestal to lead a "nation" during Hicks era will always have repercussions.

Astonishing Member Grinning Soul's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I don't want to be a negative Nancy, but everyone other than Jean looks terrible (with some modifications, that would actually make a decent costume for her). And Storm and Rogue, I guess.

Well, Scott has the spotlight, but at what cost?
    That's objectification for you, my friend. And I'm sure some people will argue it's fair because it's what the female characters are put through often.

Personally, I prefer that it's not done to any character. Being sexy is different from being objectified, after all.

But you know... it's popular, I guess?

Yes, but that would be too much to ask Marvel, so I'd settle for them to just have more panel time together, even if it's just drinking Krakoan tea. This is how much I love them! Their friendship is so beautiful. :)
    Last edited by Grinning Soul; 05-13-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Scott "ass" Summers.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Scott "ass" Summers.
    And I'm here for all of it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    The 3rd page is Sara Pichelli art, not Dauterman
    Lucas Werneck actually.

Dat ass is a Werneck special, thank you.
    Dauterman confirmed on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I'm not into the white and gold motif for Xavier and Mags. It absolutely does not fit with Xavier's egghead look. The sleek black bodysuit gives him a weird creature vibe that is visually interesting, but the white and gold just looks too "blingy" and immature for him. Dave Cockrum famously tried to design Jean's original Phoenix look in white and gold and kept getting rejected by editors (because white costumes didn't print well back then). I think they were right that it just looks bad.

YES I hate it so much and it often happens with big important issues because artists can't handle the whole issue. Plan ahead!
    It's a gala. They are wearing their version of high fashion, hence the purposeful gaudiness of some of the designs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Lucas Werneck actually.

Dat ass is a Werneck special, thank you.
    Dauterman confirmed on twitter.
    Four artists on interiors? I have such high expectations now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Scott's butt is stealing the show!
    That's Krakoa's ass.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's Krakoa's ass.
    Cyke vs Cap
    Dawn of Ass

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Cyke vs Cap
    Dawn of Ass
    That's it, that's the plot of AvX 2.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.