Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the interactions with dignitaries of other nations and how that all goes down. The mutants are making their debut on the global stage as a recognized nation so I'm all for the pizzazz.
    I expect there will some back handed insults towards humans, secret plotting among the X-villains and of course the hinted high profiled murder...heck if the previews are right, we get to see something being said between Xavier and Richards, which could be hinting that whatever brain whammy he pull on him in that god awful crossover was undone or maybe he did not care for him snubbing his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Namor looks like he´s interrumping something XD but what I really wouldl like to know is what´s his problem with Charles.
    Well their last interacting didn't exactly end on a positive note and we know Namor can hold a grudge so maybe this is just a continuation of that.

I got to ask, is Shaw permanently crippled now? I mean given his position on the Council, shouldn't he had been fixed by now? And shouldn't the attack have been investigated at this point? I can't fathom such a length of time and no one questioning it. I mean Xavier and Lensherr came down hard on Reed for his de powering tech but lo behold Frost has that tech and she gets away with it?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You don't read Marauders, do you...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    You don't read Marauders, do you...
    I am going to assume you mean me and my previous comments, and if that is indeed the case you will need to be more specific because your comment doesn't really offer much context to interpret.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I am going to assume you mean me and my previous comments, and if that is indeed the case you will need to be more specific because your comment doesn't really offer much context to interpret.
    Actually, it did.

Almost everything you asked about was addressed in the title mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Actually, it did.

Almost everything you asked about was addressed in the title mentioned.
    See, here's the thing, i have read it multiple times (much to my chagrin because i really dislike the book), and despite doing that i am still left feeling confused as to why he is still in the chair and not healed by the who knows how many healers there are on the island or put into a new body or why no one wonders or seems to care why a member of the council was attacked, crippled and maimed even though he is a douchebag he is sadly a douchebag in a high ranking position.

And i know that he is going to be the target for removal by Selene and Frost if the coming issues are anything to go by and what that entails could be either a trip to the hole or something much worse given that Selene is involved but i would like to have seen him in top form when that comes because if a character is going to go out than i would like to see it in top form.

At the QC tPoS actually voted to not discuss and investigate the reason for his current condition. Because if the truth as to why he's in the wheel chair and missing an eye comes to light at the QC he would most certainly be put into the Hole. Emma Storm and Kate (all council members) gave him the option of Life (on the their terms), the Hole for murdering a fellow council member, or Death where he wouldn't be resurrected for a very, very long time.

tPoS chose life in a wheel chair

It's not Selene who's showing up in later issues of Marauders.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member

See, here's the thing, i have read it multiple times (much to my chagrin because i really dislike the book), and despite doing that i am still left feeling confused as to why he is still in the chair and not healed by the who knows how many healers there are on the island or put into a new body or why no one wonders or seems to care why a member of the council was attacked, crippled and maimed even though he is a douchebag he is sadly a douchebag in a high ranking position.

And i know that he is going to be the target for removal by Selene and Frost if the coming issues are anything to go by and what that entails could be either a trip to the hole or something much worse given that Selene is involved but i would like to have seen him in top form when that comes because if a character is going to go out than i would like to see it in top form.
    i think shaw doesn't get healed up by any of the mutants who can do it is because he thinks emma kitty and storm may rat him out to the rest of the council. he takes the maiming he received and is living with it for now as his punishment rather than taking his chances and ending up in the hole.
    also i think that's lourdes chantel in the upcoming issues not selene

Quote Originally Posted by carmoc1234 View Post
    i think shaw doesn't get healed up by any of the mutants who can do it is because he thinks emma kitty and storm may rat him out to the rest of the council. he takes the maiming he received and is living with it for now as his punishment rather than taking his chances and ending up in the hole.
    also i think that's lourdes chantel in the upcoming issues not selene
    I have no clue who that is or what her relationship to him is either.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    At the QC tPoS actually voted to not discuss and investigate the reason for his current condition. Because if the truth as to why he's in the wheel chair and missing an eye comes to light at the QC he would most certainly be put into the Hole. Emma Storm and Kate (all council members) gave him the option of Life (on the their terms), the Hole for murdering a fellow council member, or Death where he wouldn't be resurrected for a very, very long time.

tPoS chose life in a wheel chair

It's not Selene who's showing up in later issues of Marauders.
    That seems more like a recipe for disaster, i mean a guy like that in that condition? That is a lot of rage that can build up over time to the point that the hole or death may not matter in the end so long as he can release it.

He didn't seem too angry in subsequent appearances. And...While I cannot say what the writer's intent is exactly, and going only by what has been printed on the page, tPoS is probably already looking for a way out, and retribution.

Why was it a good idea to put these characters in the government again?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

That seems more like a recipe for disaster, i mean a guy like that in that condition? That is a lot of rage that can build up over time to the point that the hole or death may not matter in the end so long as he can release it.
    It seems to be suspicious for everyone simple roll with it

Incredible Member

I have no clue who that is or what her relationship to him is either.
    yea there's not much on her. she was in like one x men issue from the 80s. she was a member of the hellfire club and shaw was in love with her, then a sentinel shows up and kills her. that's all there really is to her.
    she got brought up in the last issue of maraduers as someone who cant be brought back because she died before cerebro went online so maybe a work around gets made in an upcoming story.