Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    That's 100% false. The villains were Sinister, N'Astirh, S'ym, and Madelyn. Those were the people who were actually trying to do bad things. Magik spent the entire crossover trying to save her friends and was distraught that the Inferno was happening at all. Saying she's the villain of that story is akin to saying Superman's the villain of any story where another Kryptonian attacks the earth because he's also a Kryptonian.
    It's been years since I read it but didn't Magik almost intentionally kill Wolfsbane, or one of the New Mutants?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    It's been years since I read it but didn't Magik almost intentionally kill Wolfsbane, or one of the New Mutants?
    No. Illyana was about to kill her child self after Rahne brought the kid out of the past, basically in an attempt to stop the Inferno from ever happening by committing suicide. Rahne stood between child Illyana and the Darkchild and talked her out of killing her past self. She still sacrificed herself to end the Inferno, but without harming her past self. She never tried to do anything to Rahne or the rest of the team other than try to save them.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

The most she did was get in Wolfsbane's face (she never even harmed Rahne, which says a lot), and calling anything she was doing "intentional" is ignoring she was barely in her right frame of mind the entire time.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Edit: I guess you could say that she was a villain in the second half of Avengers vs X-Men when everyone on the Phoenix 5 were the 'villains' of the story, though I'd put them in the 'anti-villain' category there.
    Nah. They were 100% the villains at that point.

Good guys don't conqour the world and psychologically torture their enemies in prison.