Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Puppet Master's stepdaughter. I guess from how the FF relayed to her the details (as much as they are comfortable to share with her) of his mind control she learned the basics. Sculpting was easy; exerting mind control was the hard part. Maybe she intuited it, or practiced it off-panel before attempting it on her step-father.
    Yes, step-daughter thanks.

What’s that about attempting it on her step-father? Was this shown somewhere?

Alicia may be the purest soul, but either she learned these things - personally I think her sculpting skills are a natural talent that was developed -

or it 'may' not be her. I think there are enough folks who believe Alicia has reason to do this and would be right to do it.

That is mostly why I think it is switch and bait. So we'll be "surprized" when it is N'kalla or another Skrull. Or something else.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So we'll be "surprized" when it is N'kalla or another Skrull. Or something else.
    N'kalla wasn't around when Alicia manipulated her own stepfather into accepting Ben as his future stepson-in-law. So the possibilities remain that she did this completely of her own will; or she is being subtly manipulated herself.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

I forget that, if it happened in the main title, and that could be; aging mind is forgetting such and such.

But I go more from the idea that this is kitschy soap.
    I haven't really decided how I like this plot, one way or the other.

It seems like some trouble was brought into the idea of Lyja returning 'now', so why?

Only to have Alicia send her away as per the scene. Certainly that could be, but I just think it is an opportunity for something else to happen.
    Perhaps Alicia just wants all that for "the family"

But the child is clearly very strong willed and I guess also with her own set of reasons to do this.

Yet, I still see this coming back one way or the other. By no means is Lyja gone so easily, just for now...
    Johnny, Alicia or whoever are the other real 'stakeholders' here will have so much to deal with.

Lots of moving parts!
    And of course the Luna thing is probably going forward too. Maybe Luna knows more too, hmmmm?
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all