Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Don't forget Tim Vigil
    I need to get my hands on more Tim Vigil comics. I only have the first issue of EO from a 50 cent bin.

Quote Originally Posted by DanMad1977 View Post
    Don't forget Tim Vigil
    Nobody could forget such a wonderful Madman.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Hunter View Post
    I need to get my hands on more Tim Vigil comics. I only have the first issue of EO from a 50 cent bin.
    If you get your hands on any of Tim Vigil's FAUST books, you should instantly buy them. Your welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    The line of succession goes like this: Graham "Ghastly" Ingels --> Bernie Wrightston --> Michael Golden --> Kelley Jones

Who comes next in the tradition I don't know. I imagine there's another artist that followed the influence of those guys. Ingels also must have been influenced by earlier horror artists--maybe the old penny dreadfuls and such like.
    Your 100% correct Sir! "Ghastly" Ingels was one of the greatest of all EC horror masters. Wish I had more of his work, but anything EC is notoriously difficult to acquire. Even those EC hardcover reprints are super, super hard to acquire.

One day. Oh, yes one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Johnny Craig

Jack Davis
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    OMG! Totally agree! Wrightson's Deke Wainscroft was nightmare-inducing (IMHO):

All the great EC Horror Masters are legendary & deserving of all their righteous glory.