Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

With Max Mercury solving time shenanigans, and older as well about 19-20.

Or a Speed Force/Flash team comic
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    With Max Mercury solving time shenanigans, and older as well about 19-20.

Or a Speed Force/Flash team comic
    I like the idea of time hopping with Max. Both have had experience with time travel and the dynamic between the two is a joy.
    Hard pass on aging up Bart though. The last time that happened it didn't end well.
    And I've been asking for a Speed Force monthly title since Barry's return. DC needs another title digging into the world of speedsters in the DCU - past, present & future.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    I like the idea of time hopping with Max. Both have had experience with time travel and the dynamic between the two is a joy.
    Hard pass on aging up Bart though. The last time that happened it didn't end well.
    And I've been asking for a Speed Force monthly title since Barry's return. DC needs another title digging into the world of speedsters in the DCU - past, present & future.
    Flash needs another title period, he has way too many satellite characters. I'd be down with one of those digital first titles like Second Son and Sensational WW.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    That doesn't say Batman in it so your request is denied.

Try to pitch it as Batman and the Speed Force or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The problem with the Wild Wests costume is they suck. It's a bit of a weird walkback and Wallace interjecting into the family really messes up both Bart and Iris. Took Kid Flash away from Bart and stepped into the generation Iris would've been in.
    I actually like the costumes. I think they're cool and original. I wouldn't call it a walk back either. Iris was Impulse for a minute. And it was stupid. And Bart as Kid Flash was forgettable as well.

A new persona that reflect his time with Max Mercury would be cool for him, but it's easier to make Iris be something else than to create a new persona for Bart.

While a love that she was getting into the generation aspect of the Flash, DC never did anything with her while she was Impulse. So give her a new speedster name and let her shine a little. But one thing that should be set in stone is that she have to grow up to become the next Kid Flash, it was her father mantle after all.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    That doesn't say Batman in it so your request is denied.

Try to pitch it as Batman and the Speed Force or something.
    When Wally West murders all of the robins, Bruce Wayne injects himself with the speed force to become the fastest cash cow that DC milks. Bruce will stop at nothing to avenge his family from the evil Wally West, including turning all of Wally's allies against him! This will be the hottest event of the year with spin offs such as:

Batman and Max Mercury go to a strip club
    The Impulsive Batman
    Batman and Jesse Quick! Who needs Catwoman?!
    Batman and the newest robin: WALLACE!
    Batman and Jay Garrick! Can you say Hot Tube Time Machine to WW2 to punch Hitler.....again!
    Batman and Savitar
    Batman and The CW Flash season 11
    Batman and Barry Allen: Will the real fastest man alive stand up?!
    Batman and Cisco: Central City Gigolo's!
    Batman and The Reverse Flash: DE JA VU can Bruce stop the reverse Flash from murdering Wally's parents!
    Last edited by Jekyll; 05-14-2021 at 08:24 AM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    When Wally West murders all of the robins, Bruce Wayne injects himself with the speed force to become the fastest cash cow that DC milks. Bruce will stop at nothing to avenge his family from the evil Wally West, including turning all of Wally's allies against him! This will be the hottest event of the year with spin offs such as:

Batman and Max Mercury go to a strip club
    The Impulsive Batman
    Batman and Jesse Quick! Who needs Catwoman?!
    Batman and the newest robin: WALLACE!
    Batman and Jay Garrick! Can you say Hot Tube Time Machine to WW2 to punch Hitler.....again!
    Batman and Savitar
    Batman and The CW Flash season 11
    Batman and Barry Allen: Will the real fastest man alive stand up?!
    Batman and Cisco: Central City Gigolo's!
    Batman and The Reverse Flash: DE JA VU can Bruce stop the reverse Flash from murdering Wally's parents!
    The disturbing part is that some clown at DC WOULD try to do a storyline like this, the motto there seems to be: More Batman, Even If Its Bad and Makes Zero Sense.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I much prefer him as Impulse, so I'm glad that didn't happen.
    I honestly feel like there wasn’t enough time to allow him grow and come in his own. I do love him as Impulse but to get taken off for Wally who then got removed for Barry feels like it just really didn’t do anyone any favors. It took Wally a while before he made the Flash his own, I think Bart deserved the same chance.

Since Barry is the Omniverse's Flash and Wally is the DCU's, Bart's niche should be timetravel.
    It's already connected to his origin, so it would be a logical step for the character to protect the timeline. Or they could have him opperating in his era instead of the present. I'd love a series where the character could build his own corner again.
    I'd want him to keep his Impulse codename but I don't think he should be Wally's partner. He's outgrown the role even if he's still a teen.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Since Barry is the Omniverse's Flash and Wally is the DCU's, Bart's niche should be timetravel.
    It's already connected to his origin, so it would be a logical step for the character to protect the timeline. Or they could have him opperating in his era instead of the present. I'd love a series where the character could build his own corner again.
    I'd want him to keep his Impulse codename but I don't think he should be Wally's partner. He's outgrown the role even if he's still a teen.
    Definitely agreed