Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 66 Preview, Spoilers for King Ransom Beware

https://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=80527

Bagley is back looks good, athough I still miss the big eyes Bagley used to draw that Gleason is now drawing.

Extraordinary Member

I predict they will finally make a move on kingpin's empire.I really hope kingpin pays an actual price this time around.Again Spencer has the clout to do it.
    Also why is everyone making such a big deal about The Rose coming back.I don't know much about him.Is he really that dangerous.
    Looks like Spidey is gonna stick with the new avengers.
    Also what happened to the criminals boss that the team fought.They can't send them to jail right?
    Also also so Fisk and Rose should play a part in the run going forward right?Are they in wraps with chameleon or will he play a role in Sinister wars.Also maybe rose is the 6th member.
    I want to see how this all plays out

There is an interesting theme of villains' legacies with Rose and Kindred as the big villains.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I predict they will finally make a move on kingpin's empire.I really hope kingpin pays an actual price this time around.Again Spencer has the clout to do it.
    Also why is everyone making such a big deal about The Rose coming back.I don't know much about him.Is he really that dangerous.
    Looks like Spidey is gonna stick with the new avengers.
    Also what happened to the criminals boss that the team fought.They can't send them to jail right?
    Also also so Fisk and Rose should play a part in the run going forward right?Are they in wraps with chameleon or will he play a role in Sinister wars.Also maybe rose is the 6th member.
    I want to see how this all plays out
    From the older comics, he was kind of a big deal, in that he did manage to topple his own father for a while as the reigning overlord of the MU New York City criminal underworld. That aside, I'm hoping Spider-Man doesn't end up losing his newly regained costumed allies, to say nothing of his recently improved relationship with J. Jonah Jameson, even if Jameson can still be a pain in the neck.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Everyone talking like The Rose like they know him when I don't think any of them other than Spider-Man were even there during all the big Rose storylines or the Gang War arcs. Maybe Luke and Danny? I dunno. I guess the New Avengers were so street-level it feels relevant to bring them back for this. Daredevil (and new Daredevil) are too busy to deal with this.

Will this finally resolve the Mayor Fisk storyline? Or Daredevil?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Everyone talking like The Rose like they know him when I don't think any of them other than Spider-Man were even there during all the big Rose storylines or the Gang War arcs. Maybe Luke and Danny? I dunno. I guess the New Avengers were so street-level it feels relevant to bring them back for this. Daredevil (and new Daredevil) are too busy to deal with this.

Will this finally resolve the Mayor Fisk storyline? Or Daredevil?
    Yeah, Elektra/Daredevil should at least be here for this, since Matt/Daredevil is in prison for the time being.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, Elektra/Daredevil should at least be here for this, since Matt/Daredevil is in prison for the time being.
    And Bobbi...come on why is she not here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=80527

Bagley is back looks good, athough I still miss the big eyes Bagley used to draw that Gleason is now drawing.
    What's with this inker? Every panel has that blurry, out-of-focus photo look. Not a fan of the small eyes like you said as well.