Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wait on the last page was that supposed to be Harry? Bagley makes both Norman and Him look the same
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Outside of the preview page do we get anymore Kingpin/Rose stuff? Really want to see how that conversation went.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Wait on the last page was that supposed to be Harry? Bagley makes both Norman and Him look the same
    I thought it was Norman at first.I saw spoilers on comicsheatingup and they said it was norman but now I think its harry.Again have to read the issue

Quote Originally Posted by duke togo View Post
    Outside of the preview page do we get anymore Kingpin/Rose stuff? Really want to see how that conversation went.
    Nope not really
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Bagley should start to differentiate his characters better. I remember when we didn't know if it was Peter or Normie ...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I...I'm trying to make sense of that pregnant Betty .
    She was with Flash Thompson, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Yeah, she and Flash were an item prior to him becoming Anti-Venom and dying in Amazing Spider-Man #800. But, given how wonky Marvel Time is and how many months it's been since Flash's death in ASM #800, I'm thinking he's the father, too. Unless, of course, we some silly curveball and spoilers:
    Ben Reilly ends up being the father of Betty Brant's baby. And if that happens...UGH!
    end of spoilers

EDIT: Or, the father could be spoilers:
    the Ned Leed's clone. Maybe he and Betty saw each other before he died after all?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by stillanerd; 05-19-2021 at 10:25 AM.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Extraordinary Member

Bagley should start to differentiate his characters better. I remember when we didn't know if it was Peter or Normie ...

That was my first guess but then hasn't it been more than 9 months since that.He died in Red Goblin.How much of a gap was between that and Spencer's run.
    The art was okay.I can't believe they white washed Janice.

Also Carlie reacting to harry makes me think she saw harry in the cemetery.If that is the case I called it.

Jameson and Norah have a feed with someone in a fight who looks like Spider-man(I think) in the future issues.It was on carlos gomez's feed.He posts new Spidey panels every other day or something like that.Please keep an eye on his stories.

Also MJ working with Overdrive isn't really something that I find interesting.

I think they are setting up Norman to go back to GG.He showed heart since all his sins are literally gone and still got betrayed.

So Spot is gone as well.

The new avengers making plans to take on Fisk's empire.

Rose is the wild card.

And chameleon could be anyone.Literally he may be betty.

Also maybe they will use the kid as a parallel to Peter's and MJ's kid.The "miscarriage" or the one in OMD.
    Also Europe assingnment and surprise pregnancy brings back some bad memories.

Overall looking forward to it all.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 05-19-2021 at 10:22 AM.

I guess timeline-wise depending on how long it's been since his death she could be showing by now...?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post

EDIT: Or, the father could be spoilers:
    the Ned Leed's clone. Maybe he and Betty saw each other before he died after all?
    end of spoilers
    My first thought, too
    spoilers:
    It always seemed a bit weird and frankly vindictive to Slott to kill off Ned so unceremoniously (and with little impact on the other characters in the book) for no apparent reason at the time. But if his death was part of a long-term plan, then it'd make much more sense.
    end of spoilers
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    My first thought, too
    spoilers:
    It always seemed a bit weird and frankly vindictive to Slott to kill off Ned so unceremoniously (and with little impact on the other characters in the book) for no apparent reason at the time. But if his death was part of a long-term plan, then it'd make much more sense.
    end of spoilers
    Slott doesn't care.He killed so many famous Spider-people for just shock value.If anything Spencer is salvaging Slott's mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I thought it was Norman at first.I saw spoilers on comicsheatingup and they said it was norman but now I think its harry.Again have to read the issue
    I thought it was Harry.
    If it's Norman, how long Carlie was unconscious? Weeks?

Also if it's Norman, the reveal is... Nothing special. If it's Harry, then things are getting more interesting. Perhaps our theories about there being two Harry's were not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I guess timeline-wise depending on how long it's been since his death she could be showing by now...?
    Betty seems to be quite advanced in pregnancy, I think it is possible.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I assume it’s Harry since his clothes are different than what Norman wore earlier in the issue.

Fantastic Member

The Good Harry is Trapped In the Lodge

How long until we get another proper "story arc" with Kindred? I don't like this stuff being in the background. I've heard that we are getting a chameleon story and a sinister six story next?