Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Slott doesn't care.He killed so many famous Spider-people for just shock value.If anything Spencer is salvaging Slott's mess.
    he only killed bad villains like electro, OCs, and flash who has been lost to bad venom comics anyway
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    this run is like some hellish punishment designed to torture me
    No one's ever written a comic specifically for me before. That's gotta make you feel special
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    he only killed bad villains like electro, OCs, and flash who has been lost to bad venom comics anyway
    Is Francine all that better?

He killed Kafka too.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Lol. All this Slott blaming this forum does as if stories that are published didn’t get the approval from Marvel to begin with. Can we get a list of all the people Dan Slott killed of? Aside from Flash Thompson, Marla Jameson and Alister Smythe, who else was there? And remember that Brand New Day wasn’t just a Dan Slott written period - I’ve seen it thrown around here as if that was all his brain child as well.
    I thought they were talking about Spider-Verse.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    Lol. All this Slott blaming this forum does as if stories that are published didn’t get the approval from Marvel to begin with. Can we get a list of all the people Dan Slott killed of? Aside from Flash Thompson, Marla Jameson and Alister Smythe, who else was there? And remember that Brand New Day wasn’t just a Dan Slott written period - I’ve seen it thrown around here as if that was all his brain child as well.
    But Slott did a lot of terrible stuff.Just because he didn't do it all doesn't mean we can't blame him for what he did.If you like it that's okay but most people don't.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    I thought they were talking about Spider-Verse.
    Yup.I am talking about Spider-verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    Looks like my theory of Kindred involving 2 Harry's turns out to be true after all. My idea was the one we've seen since BND being a version of him that's the better elements of Harry, and Kindred Harry being all that is bad about him- similar to how the first arc of Spencer's run had Peter split into two with both versions embodying different ends of the spectrum. I kept saying I figured it might be a clue to what's going on with the main villain of the run if that's how the run began.
    It could be, yeah.

> Harry Dies
    > OMD Splits reality
    > Pre-OMD Harry's Soul is tortured in hell, because of all he has done (tormenting Peter, Robo-Parent [do I smell a reference in Chameleon Conspiracy?]) becomes Kindred
    > OMD Harry is brought back to life, maybe his some kind of Harry's soul, a manifestation of good (like that time he saved Peter before dying).

What I'm afraid of, is Mary Jane working with Spidey Villains. Boomerang betrayed Peter, and when he finds out MJ not only haven't told him about Mysterio, but actively worked with Overdrive... It could be a thing that becomes an obstacle in their relationship.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    It could be, yeah.

> Harry Dies
    > OMD Splits reality
    > Pre-OMD Harry's Soul is tortured in hell, because of all he has done (tormenting Peter, Robo-Parent [do I smell a reference in Chameleon Conspiracy?]) becomes Kindred
    > OMD Harry is brought back to life, maybe his some kind of Harry's soul, a manifestation of good (like that time he saved Peter before dying).

What I'm afraid of, is Mary Jane working with Spidey Villains. Boomerang betrayed Peter, and when he finds out MJ not only haven't told him about Mysterio, but actively worked with Overdrive... It could be a thing that becomes an obstacle in their relationship.
    The pre-OMD harry seems to be a popular theory.Pesonally I thought of it when Carlie found a body.I thought the body was BND Harry but since BND harry is in prison it begs the question.Who is the extra body.
    As for the MJ Pete stuff that could be a problem.MJ needs to come clean ASAP.

Ah right, the body - I forgot about it.
    Well, it's somebody with importance to Kindred, possibly Peter and it's somebody who Carlie recognises. Also, MJ, because Carlie was trying to reach her.

Interesting. That line about "but what is he doing here?". Is it suggesting that there are two Spider-Men in two different situations, or is it a case where it's referencing his whereabouts in the amazing book?

Extraordinary Member

Looks like Last Remains level stuff on drugs.The solicits are uncanny in their similarity.

I really hope we keep the Focus on Peter and Kindred(in ASM) and Pete and the 2 sextets(Sinister war).The order of the web and New avengers should either be just mentioned in writing or have a cameo.If they are there let Peter save them and not visa-versa.

Last remains and Sins Rising did good stuff some brutal stuff specially with killing Peter are bringing him back 12 times(I think) and all the other stuff.My one complain is it has mostly been Peter taking beatings.I want him to dish some out.Just black in black levels of badassery.

Solicits are vague(like L.R.).But it's clear to me we are going to get answers and get them in a high-octane fashion.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Does seem like the sinister six stuff happens in SW while the Kindred-Peter stuff goes down in ASM.

If we do have 2 spider-men during all this, I’m guessing one is Peter and the other is boomerang.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    Interesting. That line about "but what is he doing here?". Is it suggesting that there are two Spider-Men in two different situations, or is it a case where it's referencing his whereabouts in the amazing book?
    Maybe it refers to someone else and is just bad writing
    My guess it refers to where he is now as supposed to where he is in Sinister war.
    Or maybe Ben and/or Kaine show up.
    Or or and hear me out on this one Pre-OMD Peter Parker(may have something to do 2099 ).

Maybe it refers to someone else and is just bad writing
    My guess it refers to where he is now as supposed to where he is in Sinister war.
    Or maybe Ben and/or Kaine show up.
    Or or and hear me out on this one Pre-OMD Peter Parker(may have something to do 2099 ).
    I thought so too, but it sounds too good to be true