Default Bad Things done by former Krakoans

Since we all are in frogiving mood and pacification setting in Krakoa i think would be useful a thread to post all the bad, mean, evil or shitty thing done by no Krakoans.
    there can't be true forgiven if you don't know what are you actually forgiving, it is just logic.
    So...give this thread some nefarious things to fuel it. Images are appreciated.

Let's start with...
    Sinister: during WW2 he was essentially a doctor mengele expy, doing cruel sadistic experiments in the camps(wonder if he and arnim zola knew each other)
    He planned and put in act the mutant massacre of the Morlocks, ****ed up the childhood of Scott Summers, as well as his adult life. At one point with the High Evolutionary turned off the power of all the mutant on the planet using celestial technology, killed dozens of clones whose only fault was to develope a conscience. He was buddy with Rasputin, as that mad russian monk who oput himself in the life of Romanoff family(and who is canoically the ancestor of Illyana and Piotr...), pretty much betrayed EVERYONE he worked with, for and that were just around him for more than 5 min.
    I feel liike I'm missing something...if anyone can add on this please...

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Since we all are in frogiving mood and pacification setting in Krakoa i think would be useful a thread to post all the bad, mean, evil or shitty thing done by no Krakoans.
    there can't be true forgiven if you don't know what are you actually forgiving, it is just logic.
    So...give this thread some nefarious things to fuel it. Images are appreciated.

Let's start with...
    Sinister: during WW2 he was essentially a doctor mengele expy, doing cruel sadistic experiments in the camps(wonder if he and arnim zola knew each other)
    He planned and put in act the mutant massacre of the Morlocks, ****ed up the childhood of Scott Summers, as well as his adult life. At one point with the High Evolutionary turned off the power of all the mutant on the planet using celestial technology, killed dozens of clones whose only fault was to develope a conscience. He was buddy with Rasputin, as that mad russian monk who oput himself in the life of Romanoff family(and who is canoically the ancestor of Illyana and Piotr...), pretty much betrayed EVERYONE he worked with, for and that were just around him for more than 5 min.
    I feel liike I'm missing something...if anyone can add on this please...
    Ruined Maddie's life

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by rhaenylis View Post
    Ruined Maddie's life
    Hey, he didn't make her work with S'ym and N'astirh. He didn't make Cyclops leave her. He didn't make her (possibly) rape Nate Grey. All he did was make her and try to kill her.

Extraordinary Member

'Former Krakoan' implies that they used to be on Krakoa and now aren't. Sinister is a Krakoan, not a former Krakoan. Maybe 'past crimes by Krakoans' 'past crimes before they came to Krakoa.'

All the mutants on Krakoa have damaged private and public property. All Krakoans are a little to a lot racist. All Krakoans are accomplices or perpetrators of "human" trafficking.

Extraordinary Member

Apocalypse's attack on NYC during Fall of The Mutants. Magneto destroying the Russian city of Varykino

Jean informing Storm of the American customs on clothing. I'm sure that upset a lot of men and women. ^__________^
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/