Mighty Member

Default the Venture Bros movie?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...es-1234952010/

supposedly this is going to happen. I would feel better if I saw something from Hammer or McCulloch that confirms this, though.

I really wish they had just given us Season 8, though! this was probably my favorite show on television. I've probably watched every single season at least three or four times.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post

supposedly this is going to happen. I would feel better if I saw something from Hammer or McCulloch that confirms this, though.

I really wish they had just given us Season 8, though! this was probably my favorite show on television. I've probably watched every single season at least three or four times.
    Ya it's going to be on HBO MAX

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ies-on-HBO-MAX

Mighty Member

ah, that's cool.... but I really, REALLY want it to come out on DVD/Bluray too. I own the whole series thus far in physical media ... and this streaming service has me a little worried that they might not put it on physical media for awhile.

LOL, I still remember seeing the ATHF movie in the theater. that "Let's All Go the Lobby" song was great!

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

i hope it could lead into another season

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro Man View Post

What a show it was though. They got away with so much stuff. Love them.

Mighty Member

"Venture Bros: Radiant is the Blood of the Baboon Heart" released today.

I pre-ordered it on blu-ray through Amazon because it was the easiest way for me to get it. apparently, a lot of other excited and loyal fans have done the same thing... since it's Amazon's "No.1 Best Seller" in movies and TV for the day.

Go Team Venture!

three-time juror The Gold Stream's Avatar

really good movie despite them having to cut so much stuff from a full season idea. A lot of times during it id think "this could have been a whole episode/episodes."

Also satisfying enough ending on the big questions (monarch relation/venture mother)

wishful thinking though it is there still feels like potential for a revival years down the road. so hopefully some streaming site decides to revive them

Waiting to see this on MAX.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Waiting to see this on MAX.
    Aren't they taking Venture Brothers off Max?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Aren't they taking Venture Brothers off Max?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!