Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Incredible Member

The conclusion to the first part of the struggle against the Organization.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KfP48PMbs/edit

Spectacular Member

My Adventures with Superman (Yes, the name is in use, but it's just a perfect name)
    Humor-Adventure series, based on the Superman comic strip, when Clark and Lois were married 1949-52, and Lois's niece Susie came to live with them. Lois and Clark also got a morning radio show "Koffee with the Kents."
    Featuring the forties, multi-media cast from the radio, strip, and books. Mr. Mxyztplk! J. Wilbur Wolfingham! Source-Accurate characterization!
    New Characters-the Brewers (George and Phyllis, daughter Noell), the Kents neighbors/frenemies who work for the rival Morning Pictorial.
    Balancing workplace, school, and domestic comedy with exciting adventures of Susie, with Superman.
    Coming soon, hopefully

I wrote several Superman stories a few years back. It was an effort, and I'm not good at dialog - hence this tale is written in narrative format. It is based on my favorite live action Superman TV series - The Adventures of Superboy - and the character Knick Knack. The series was not allowed to use the Toyman name, but the character is indeed Toyman. The late Gilbert Gottfried was perfectly cast in the role.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1012597...igin-of-Toyman

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Earth 3K:
    * Clark was a Deputy Sheriff in Smallville but after busting a big crime he was promoted to Metropolis but he pretends to be dim and clumsy to lower expectations
    * Maggie Sawyer is his love interest with her teenage daughter disliking aliens.
    * Lex Luthor was attacked by Zod, who thought Luthor was the "powerfulness" man on Earth, and Luthor so was badly hurt that he either is hooked up to a cybernetic suit or he became Mettalo.
    * Zod is kidnapped by Luthor out of revenge and is experimented on and loses some of his body parts. After being saved he replaces his missing parts with advanced Kryptonian tech turning him into Cyborg Superman.
    * Bizarro is a clone child of Luthor and Zod who is abandoned for looking weird but is taken in by Ma and Pa Kent who give him the name Connor and teach him how to talk normally.
    Thought about changing Connor into being more of a Luthor and is a ego-driven hero who names himself Titan and forms this universe's version of the (Teen) Titans, a group of heroes with their own agendas.