Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who do you want as the Avengers 8th member ?

So the current Avengers are;
    Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She Hulk and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes).
    We've had Doctor Strange, Blade and now Echo (new Phoenix Force host) fill the 8th spot.
    If I could pick an 8th spot person I'd go for the Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff).
    I'd like to see the Black Knight appear as well.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, She Hulk and Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes).
    We've had Doctor Strange, Blade and now Echo (new Phoenix Force host) fill the 8th spot.
    If I could pick an 8th spot person I'd go for the Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff).
    Amora the enchantress as a way to redeem herself like Avengers old and first times with how some were reedemed. .

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Amora the enchantress as a way to redeem herself like Avengers old and first times with how some were reedemed. .
    That could be cool, but I'd rather she came back as a real badass villain. I'm getrting tired of the whole villains redemption arcs. We also need good villains.

As for who my pick'd be, with the whole Eternals film comming down the line, I'd like to see Sersi back. I'd also get rid os Robbie. I think he's boring. I'd bring in the Vison in his place. Vizh always MUST be associated with the Avengers.

Peace

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    That could be cool, but I'd rather she came back as a real badass villain. I'm getrting tired of the whole villains redemption arcs. We also need good villains.

As for who my pick'd be, with the whole Eternals film comming down the line, I'd like to see Sersi back. I'd also get rid os Robbie. I think he's boring. I'd bring in the Vison in his place. Vizh always MUST be associated with the Avengers.

Peace
    Maybe but what we actually know about that Amora has sons (everyone who has read last issue of Strange Academy know more or less it) and the fact that probably Amora is going to help Carol Danvers with the magic thing, it would be a way and a nice chance

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    I'm pretty sure She-Hulk will be leaving in September, considering July's solicit. So there's actually a vacancy. Will they go like-for-like and bring in Bruce Banner? If Aaron was waiting for Immortal Hulk to finish, the timing would fit.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Justice. I think he is in that category or woefully underused characters....and can give an alternative mutant story line in 616.

Alternatively...Firestar. She has been seen on Krakoa but give her reason to leave. Maybe Emma does one of those immoral, unethical, Emma things that she is wont to do...but because it is for the benefit of Krakoa Angelica is pretty much told to shut up and do away when she complains about it.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 05-14-2021 at 08:51 AM.

Scarlet Witch so she's in absolutely any ongoing. And back on the main team that she spent most of her life as a member.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I want to keep Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther. I want She-Hulk and Ghost Rider to leave. Blade can stay and Scarlet Witch must join the team.

I actually find Blade much more intresting than Ghost Rider (there are 3, and this one is, IMHO, the least intresting).

Peace

Tigra please

Scarlet Witch would be a solid choice. They need a good magic user since Stephen left. Sersi would also be a good choice since she’s got a movie on the way.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Luke Cage and/or Spider-man

Is Aaron still writing The Avengers? Because if so the question is: who do you like enough to want to be on the Avengers, but don't love so much that you're willing to have Aaron writing them. It's tricky.

Astonishing Member

Crystal, time for the Avengers to get their Elementalist back in. Have a story where Randac teamed up with the Avengers of 1,000,000,000 BC as a connecting point.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Is Aaron still writing The Avengers? Because if so the question is: who do you like enough to want to be on the Avengers, but don't love so much that you're willing to have Aaron writing them. It's tricky.
    LOL! This is exactly what I was thinking. Who do I hate enough that I want Aaron writing them in his Avengers.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?