Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If I had to pick a victim, I'd say Silverclaw...I like her enough that she could do with the exposure but I'm not so attached to her that it would bother me too much when another writer has to fix however Aaron screws her up
    Female yellowjacket who was took out of gotg from space and traveled all the way back to earth just to have iron man kill someone in a shock scene. What a waste. She needs to come back.

Would also love to see darkhawk rejoin the avengers and get a bigger role.

Remove the blasted mind control from sandman aready and have him rejoin. For crying out load he has been mind controlled for what 20 years and no hero has done anything to help remove it! It's like polaris getting controlled by malice all in the 80s and the x-men fight her over and over but don't bother to save her from the mind control! Some heroes.

Would love to see tigra and jack of hearts also back on the team.

scarlet witch would make sense homebase for her....just get by without having to rely on using x-men for a change would be nice.

Wanda hasn't had to rely on the X-Men. She's barely featured in anything X-Men. Mostly featured in random other titles for guest appearances since Zub's Avengers team ended.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Female yellowjacket who was took out of gotg from space and traveled all the way back to earth just to have iron man kill someone in a shock scene. What a waste. She needs to come back.
    [retcon] Rita shows up in a cryopod in some forgotten base. She gets woken up. "I got kidnapped by Skrulls on the way home. I guess they replaced me and the person that died was my Skrull imposter? Oh no, maybe they're planning some sort of 'secret invasion' or something, replacing Earth heroes with shapeshifters? We need to warn people!" "Yeah, about that..." [/retcon]

Remove the blasted mind control from Sandman already and have him rejoin. For crying out load he has been mind controlled for what 20 years and no hero has done anything to help remove it! It's like Polaris getting controlled by malice all in the 80s and the x-men fight her over and over but don't bother to save her from the mind control! Some heroes.
    Indeed! Sandman (and Will O the Wisp) turning over a new leaf was interesting. More so, IMO, than more foundational villains like Dr. Doom or Apocalypse taking a turn at playing protagonist (willing remaining egomaniacal jerks, for the most part).

Would love to see Tigra and Jack of Hearts also back on the team.
    Yes to Tigra, particularly! And I want the fact that she's twice as strong as Luke Cage was, back in the day, to be a thing. No more human-strength guys holding her down like she's a weak kitten, when she can throw a car or rip a human bodily in half. She's a low-tier Spider-Man, with a 5 ton lift and superhuman agility. She should be *much* more of a badass in hand to hand combat.

[retcon] Rita shows up in a cryopod in some forgotten base. She gets woken up. "I got kidnapped by Skrulls on the way home. I guess they replaced me and the person that died was my Skrull imposter? Oh no, maybe they're planning some sort of 'secret invasion' or something, replacing Earth heroes with shapeshifters? We need to warn people!" "Yeah, about that..." [/retcon]
    She came back to life in the dead avengers story along with dr droid so they don't really have to do anything. She can just show up.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Wanda hasn't had to rely on the X-Men. She's barely featured in anything X-Men. Mostly featured in random other titles for guest appearances since Zub's Avengers team ended.
    Im aware I was talking about actual xmen members....ofc wanda is not(and hopefully will never ever be one)my wording might have caused confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by cam18 View Post
    Im aware I was talking about actual xmen members....ofc wanda is not(and hopefully will never ever be one)my wording might have caused confusion.
    I'm still confused. What members does she rely on?

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    I'm still confused. What members does she rely on?
    I was making two seperate points one that Scarlet Witch should be the 8th member as that team is her home franchise and 2nd it would be nice to see an Avengers roster without using X-Men characters or characters much more closely associated with another franchise a la Beast,Sunspot,Rogue,Cannonball,Wolverine,Storm and on and on whoever they can grab when so many other characters are just pretty much sitting in limbo not unlike the SW kind of.....SW was never part of the XM outside of alternate realities and I wasn't saying she was.

Fantastic Member

Bill Foster

Spider-Gwen aka Ghost Spider
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

I was making two seperate points one that Scarlet Witch should be the 8th member as that team is her home franchise and 2nd it would be nice to see an Avengers roster without using X-Men characters or characters much more closely associated with another franchise a la Beast,Sunspot,Rogue,Cannonball,Wolverine,Storm and on and on whoever they can grab when so many other characters are just pretty much sitting in limbo not unlike the SW kind of.....SW was never part of the XM outside of alternate realities and I wasn't saying she was.
    Ah gotcha.

I was confused as well but totally agree with what you are saying
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)