Mighty Member

Default Just finished SW Rebels

and what a great series. Loved the call backs and characters from The Clone Wars. Darth Maul's story was brought to a close with his death. Actually with Maul, even though he was villainous, he did have some moments of doing good, like when Ezra refused him as an apprentice. And then he just flies away. The old Maul would have killed Ezra. The animated shows did great at fleshing him out. The death of Kanan, Ezra letting go of his parents instead of going to the past, those emotional beats were hit really well. So, it ends with Ahsoka and Sabine going off to find Ezra and Thrawn. I hope a future animated series covers this. That would be cool.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    and what a great series. Loved the call backs and characters from The Clone Wars. Darth Maul's story was brought to a close with his death. Actually with Maul, even though he was villainous, he did have some moments of doing good, like when Ezra refused him as an apprentice. And then he just flies away. The old Maul would have killed Ezra. The animated shows did great at fleshing him out. The death of Kanan, Ezra letting go of his parents instead of going to the past, those emotional beats were hit really well. So, it ends with Ahsoka and Sabine going off to find Ezra and Thrawn. I hope a future animated series covers this. That would be cool.
    Ahsoka series will pick up on it. She is already on Thrawn trail in her appearance on Mando.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

I'll be pretty pumped to see a live action Thrawn and Ezra