Default Monsters by Barry Windsor-Smith

This graphic novel, out now, was decades in the making, and the first published work by BWS in almost as long, and quite possibly his last.

But what a way to go out - it is a true masterpiece, not just as a graphic novel, but as any media.

Get this now!

A solid, informative review.

waiting for my copy in mail.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Astonishingly, my incredible, wonderful public library has a copy on hold for me, even now!
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

Received mine awhile ago. Looking forward to the return of BWS!
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-15-2021 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Corrected Grammatical Errors.

Finally got around to reading this in one sitting today.

Fucking incredible.

I got similar feelings to when I first read Watchmen. BWS has always been an absolute talent, and this was such a great showcase for him. So glad I managed to get the signed edition

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Finally got around to reading this in one sitting today.

Fucking incredible.

I got similar feelings to when I first read Watchmen. BWS has always been an absolute talent, and this was such a great showcase for him. So glad I managed to get the signed edition
    I didn't like the way he drew humans early on his career (Conan) but the detail on the background was amazing. I don't think any artist at that time drew backgrounds like he did.