Powers wise I like the notion of Wonder Womans skillset being the same as everyone elses, just with her being the best with it.
Thus every Amazon is capable of:
*Feats of incredible strength
*Projecting themselves astrally
*Mind powers
*Mastery of all languages including animals (I prefer the 'learned' method, though magically is fine too)
*And of course 'fast enough to deflect bullets with bracelets' since 'bullets and bracelets' is a signature part of the origin at this point.
*Flight or gliding is a maybe. I feel like given some of the things in their bag of toys it would be kinda redundant in one way or another but....

Technology-wise I also liked:
*the invisible jet/swan planes. The Lanisarian technology thing from post crisis was a fine origin for it. Could even use that 'solar magnet' method of transportation explained in the golden age. Toss in that weirdly specific ability of being immune to lasers, and its quite handy.
*The whole 'breathing underwater' aparatus. Be this the pill from the golden age or that rebreather that popped up just last month, I like the idea that these islander Amazons can explore the surrounding seas with ease.
*Mental radios. Being able to contact one another psychically through the use of devices that channel psychic energy is a pretty sweet concept and id love to see more of it
*Purple Ray. A ray that heals. That is all.
*In general just the over the top training equipment that they used to have. In the golden age I saw Amazons pulling out weather balloons with rings attached to em for pole vaulting. Gatling guns to train bullets and bracelets with. 'hundred ton baseball bats' for sports equipment. Take superpowers to their logical conclusion with the stuff they use~!
*The floating embassy which appears to be a small mobile island that can travel the seas.

Also just to mention this, the wild animals which the Amazons have tamed. Over the years different writers in different continuities have added to this list and its gotten rather impressive.
*Sky Kangas. Kangaroo which are capable of leaping around the world or from planet to planet if need be.
*Saddle Rabbits. Apparently the Amazons had them before the Kangaroos, though ive no idea if all Amazons had them or if it was just the younger ones.
*Boxing kittens. Its been years since I saw this concept in the golden age and I still have questions! Bring them back just to answer my questions!
*Megaladons. They are giant butt sharks that swim the surrounding sea and nom hostile invaders. Its awesome!
*The Eagles. And Bombshells gave them eagles the size of jets who also flew the skies around the island. Make it so.

An aspect of things that im on the fence about though honestly is magic. Now and then writers toy with the idea of establishing the Amazons have one or more individuals who practice magic and ive no idea how I feel about it.
In pre crisis the Amazons were straight up science in one way or another because one of their patrons was a goddess of science. And in later continuities while a singular Amazon would be established to know magic such as Magala, its never really shown being a consistent thing. But should it be?

I mean, Aquamans Atlantis is established to have pretty advanced technology on top of their own Atlantean hogwarts for training youths in sorcery, but im not entirely sure if the same would apply to the Amazons and im curious what others think.