Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default they switch places: Pokemon anime and Walking dead protags

    Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Gou, and (maybe) Chloe switches places with Walking Dead(TV, not Comic canon) protagonists

    1. no Pokemon included(when following Pokemon characters switching places with Walking Dead protags)
    2. Pokemons was taken into account(carried by those Pokemon characters)


    how goes?
    Last edited by Masonicon; 05-15-2021 at 03:20 AM.
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

    https://linktr.ee/Masonicon

  2. #2
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    5,316

    Default

    Zombos are going to find it a lot harder to deal with multiple giant lizards flying around bathing them all in fire.

    That said it's Cartoon fire, so it probably won't actually re-kill them...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  3. #3
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,508

    Default

    Ash is probably fine, dude holds a 2,000lb pokemon like it's not even there.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Zombos are going to find it a lot harder to deal with multiple giant lizards flying around bathing them all in fire.

    That said it's Cartoon fire, so it probably won't actually re-kill them...
    What about scenario where Pokemon characters have their Pokemons left out when they switch place with Walking Dead characters?
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

    https://linktr.ee/Masonicon

  5. #5
    So very happy! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May, Max, Dawn, Iris, Cilan, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, Lillie, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles, Gou, and (maybe) Chloe switches places with Walking Dead(TV, not Comic canon) protagonists

    1. no Pokemon included(when following Pokemon characters switching places with Walking Dead protags)
    2. Pokemons was taken into account(carried by those Pokemon characters)


    how goes?
    in regards to the second scenario, which Pokemon does Ash bring with him (besides Pikachu, because he'd never get rid of the 'chu)? His current team of Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, and Dracovish? A team of his six strongest (which includes Pikachu because Pikachu is broken as fuck)? Is he bringing all the Pokemon he's captured and hasn't released? Or is he bringing ALL his Pokemon, even those he's released, traded away, or sent to training purgatory?)
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    in regards to the second scenario, which Pokemon does Ash bring with him (besides Pikachu, because he'd never get rid of the 'chu)? His current team of Gengar, Dragonite, Lucario, Sirfetch'd, and Dracovish? A team of his six strongest (which includes Pikachu because Pikachu is broken as fuck)? Is he bringing all the Pokemon he's captured and hasn't released? Or is he bringing ALL his Pokemon, even those he's released, traded away, or sent to training purgatory?)
    either current team and limited to Pokemon he don't released or traded away
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

    https://linktr.ee/Masonicon

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •