Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Same thing with November 2021 solicitations: :but, man, there seemed to be a gazillion Bat-related titles again.

Also think that maybe it's time to create a separate thread for any news or rumors for this in the future.
    That means it won't be out until after the show's second season is over. What the actual &%$£ DC?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Just wait until they announce it. Meanwhile do something else while waiting.
    At this rate, I'll probably just give up on DC Comics (again) before they get around to it.

Lmao, DC wanting to put some more distance between Fisher’s accusations and Johns, or Johns taking his sweet time and refusing to let anyone else play with his toys?
    Same thing with November 2021 solicitations: :but, man, there seemed to be a gazillion Bat-related titles again.

Also think that maybe it's time to create a separate thread for any news or rumors for this in the future.
    After December solicits I agree we should make a new thread. So one more month.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member

Probably both.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmao, DC wanting to put some more distance between Fisher’s accusations and Johns, or Johns taking his sweet time and refusing to let anyone else play with his toys?
    At this point I kind of doubt DC really cares about what Fisher says, otherwise they wouldn't have published Batman 3 Jokers, Batman E1 Vol 3, or have Johns co-write a story with Scott Snyder for Death Metal in the midst of it all. Then they give him a Stargirl story after their Infinite Frontier initiative started. None of this makes it seem like DC is that concerned about what Fisher says about Johns. And considering none of Geoff's peers are at DC anymore(are him and Lee even close at all), I doubt they'd let him refuse to have someone else play with his toys, those are DC characters not Geoff Johns characters. They can do whatever they please with them.

I doubt this title will be happening, especially if Johns plans to write it.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I doubt this title will be happening, especially if Johns plans to write it.
    Oh, I still think at least a mini-series might be likely . . . some day this century.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

After December solicits I agree we should make a new thread. So one more month.
    December solicitations are out . . . so I guess it's time to make that thread.