Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Amazing Member

All Star Squadron
    RCO036_1621966048.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Pretty hilarious how this thread went silent as soon as the many doubters were proven wrong. I don’t mind saying I told you so because I’m sure everyone here is happy to have the JSA back.

(Any second now majorhoy will show up to complain that it’s not the ‘real’ JSA.)
    I'll wait in reserve on that, but did they say yet whether it's definitely a series that starts this August?

We may have to wait until tomorrow to see if this an actually scheduled run yet; if it's an ongoing vs. a mini-series; etc.

For all we know, it could just be a tease for something that may be coming in the "near future".

And yeah, I'm not sure how thrilled I am about it at this point. Need to hear more to decide if it has been worth waiting this long for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I'll wait in reserve on that, but did they say yet whether it's definitely a series that starts this August?

We may have to wait until tomorrow to see if this an actually scheduled run yet; if it's an ongoing vs. a mini-series; etc.

For all we know, it could just be a tease for something that may be coming in the "near future".

And yeah, I'm not sure how thrilled I am about it at this point. Need to hear more to decide if it has been worth waiting this long for it.
    Actually my assumption would be October or September, given how Alan Scott's big role in Infinite Frontier is finding missing JSA members, some of whom I'm assuming will be on the line-up, and September is when the final issue of Infinite Frontier comes out.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

I'm gonna wait till an official announcement as this will be another empty tease with empty promises for the moment. I'm not gonn have false hopes till DC officially confirm that the JSA is returning.

Once there is official confirmation, I'll be happy because I kinda like the line-up and the fact that Cyclone is there.

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    All Star Squadron
    RCO036_1621966048.jpg
    lol, Pat's old costume does look a bit like Wally doesn't it, I can see why they used him for this spoof of Where's Wally.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Pretty hilarious how this thread went silent as soon as the many doubters were proven wrong. I don’t mind saying I told you so because I’m sure everyone here is happy to have the JSA back.

(Any second now majorhoy will show up to complain that it’s not the ‘real’ JSA.)
    Your continued optimism when it comes to this company is very admirable. As for me, DC has screwed with the property and the fans for so long that I can’t help but be cynical. It’s been nothing but constant teases and empty promises for years now. I’ll believe that this book is launching when it’s actually on the shelf.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 05-26-2021 at 07:40 AM.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), The Atom (Ray Palmer) , Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Immortal Hulk, & The Flash.

Pretty hilarious how this thread went silent as soon as the many doubters were proven wrong. I donít mind saying I told you so because Iím sure everyone here is happy to have the JSA back.

(Any second now majorhoy will show up to complain that itís not the Ďrealí JSA.)
    It went silent before that, and all discussion about the new team has taken place in the other thread, if you'd bothered to look before trying to be snarky.

Boisterously Confused

Pretty hilarious how this thread went silent as soon as the many doubters were proven wrong. I donít mind saying I told you so because Iím sure everyone here is happy to have the JSA back.

(Any second now majorhoy will show up to complain that itís not the Ďrealí JSA.)
    I'll freely admit my surprise and wrongness. With that said, I would say that schadenfreude is not a good look on anyone, but one of the driving forces behind it is alleged to be "justice," and I don't see where you've got any toward the major.