Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

A story of Vulcan, Petra, Sway and Darwin on some mission *before* everything went **** up on Krakoa. It could be fun to see them in action back before it all went sour (and when Vulcan was a bit less uber, and still finding his power).

A "between the panels" exploration of Kitty's & Rachel's romance that very much always existed but was exclusively reduced to subtext.

Astonishing Member

I know it's unlikely considering they're doing the "M is Penance" thing but, I'd like a Generation X story that goes into Penance's intended origins as a deaf mutant girl in Yugoslavia.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    I know it's unlikely considering they're doing the "M is Penance" thing but, I'd like a Generation X story that goes into Penance's intended origins as a deaf mutant girl in Yugoslavia.
    It was established when she was introduced that Selene liked to groom young mutants and turn them into life-force vampires such as herself, and it seemed to me that Marius St. Croix would be an ideal example of someone that she might have 'groomed' and turned into the life-sucker that he is.

And why would she do this? Because it benefits *her.* Every time one of her baby vampires feeds on life-force, they only get 90% of what they suck. The other 10% goes to mama. If mama Selene has enough baby-vamps out there, sucking life-force to keep themselves immortal and young, *she* doesn't even have to feed at all, just living off the residuals, like the queen of the Amway pyramid.

That could be an interesting twist, and make for a fun little story (either Marius fighting to free himself from Selene's 'tax' or even from his 'hunger' entirely, or Selene attempting to add Monet to her vamp-entourage).

Particularly if mama Selene prefers to 'vamp' people who are (however distantly) descended from her, and Marius (and Monet) are her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren...

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

1) I for one would love to see Claremont tell his tale he planned on for the Phoenix mini that explains just what happened to Rachel when Spiral lured her into the Body Shoppe and the Mojoverse

2) The post power switch with Jean and Betsy

3) Some stories about what happened between the end of the last ear before Hickman's stories started. I'm intrigued as to how characters fell in line and drank the punch on Krakoa.

Definitely the return of Agency X from Gail Simone & UDON Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Claremont getting to pull the trigger on Raven and Irene as Kurt's actual parents, retconning Azzy into either a lying liar who lies or someone Raven duped big time. XD
    I’m okay with retconning that b.s.

Now, if we could only retcon Wolverine away from being the psychopath who created Nuke, and remove Wolverine from the line of mutants descended from dogs and run by Romulus — or has that already been rectonned? It’s tough to know.

But reconning away Azazel away from being Nightcrawler’s dad is a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Yeah, but that would mean letting Claremont within spitting distance of the modern X-Books, and I'm not willing to risk that.
    We would be lucky to get Claremont back. Claremont is exactly what the X titles need.

NOTE: Actually, it looks like he is back on a real X title with Marauders #21. I did not know that. It sadly doesn’t look like he’s sticking around. :-(
    Last edited by Brian B; 05-17-2021 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit by Nicieza and Skroce.
    OMG! Totally agree!
    Honestly, I thought Nicieza was done after completing the first two issues.
    But if there's a chance he could do more, then Gambit with Skroce would be my definite choice:

Astonishing Member

An untold tale of the Mutant Massacre and the X-Factor era when Iceman was dating Opal Tanaka because I loved to hate her boss Carmichael and I was a fan of the Morlock Mole.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    Untold adventures of wolverine, psylocke and jubilee in madripoor.
    This too, with a team up with Hardcase and the Harriers.

I know that perhaps it's too recent to be considered as Legacy, but I always wanted more aventures of Gillen's Extinction Team. Maybe a Phoenix Five story?

Should CC finally do the Betsy/Jean power swap.

Or do you think he would change it too much like he did X-Men Forever.

ooh great thread.

I want claremont to do a story about Storm's younger days. Given how long she has been around there has never been a story to delve into her past at all aside from certain hot points. Like was she really completely isolated for years as she performed her goddess duties did other gods who seem petty just let her run around doing her thing, and if so, why? I mean we've seen most xmen past but except from a few glimpses we know nothing of hers and if we think about the times it is a big deal David Munroe was a photojournalist and i imagine he must have had many adventures in the many years he did his job or knew many secrets. Ororo had awareness and on some level memory recall since 6 months as shown by past stories, what else does she remember.

And this might seem left field but i always wanted to see a day in the life of Sara Grey raising potential mutants. I think it's a travesty, especially given the latest excalibur that no one from the grey family has been brought back so in that sense i would love seeing an xmen legend story giving Jean's family more ties to mutantdom.

I also think it would be cool and fun to see fabian tackle kathyn being a mutant and having scott's mother brought back but i could go on and on with hindsight x-men legends stories i would love to see.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I am on the train for at least a story on the Jean and Betsy power switch. A very out of nowhere change that left Jean without telekinesis briefly and Betsy without her telepathy for a much longer time span.