Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    I am on the train for at least a story on the Jean and Betsy power switch. A very out of nowhere change that left Jean without telekinesis briefly and Betsy without her telepathy for a much longer time span.
    That would be very interesting to see.

I also wouldn't mind some more Outback stories or more Betsy and Kwannon as Revanche
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by PyroFN View Post
    I am on the train for at least a story on the Jean and Betsy power switch. A very out of nowhere change that left Jean without telekinesis briefly and Betsy without her telepathy for a much longer time span.
    That is a good one. I was rereading an issue the other day that touched on that, the one with cable in it and storm in her purple outfit and Jean saying she absorbed psylocke's shadow psychic ability. I would love to see what that psychic shadow ability is as it sounded different from crimson dawn or rather that crimson dawn was set to be fleshed out. It would also be nice to see how that connection happened as the last story was psylocke shutting up the shadow king on the astral plane which caused her her psyhic powers but then next thing we knew something happened between her and jean. Damn that is a really good one.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Throw me in the group that wants to finally see the Betsy/Jean power switch addressed. "Six month gap" doesn't answer squat just provides a time of reference.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Generation X story with Vincente!!!
    These guys….
    1374B82C-192F-4552-9C9F-25E36857A89F.jpg
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Claremont getting to pull the trigger on Raven and Irene as Kurt's actual parents, retconning Azzy into either a lying liar who lies or someone Raven duped big time. XD
    How about he was always Mephisto?

Mephisto has been up in his business more than once. He wanted to manipulate Kurt too. I imagine someone looking like Zazzy and being his daddy might have been seen as shattering him. As for Raven... who knows. I am no longer interested in Raven though as a mother figure. She can stay away after the truth is revealed. Maybe her powers affected her memories over time.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    1) Australian Outback era
    2) Something right after Giant Size X-Men
    3) Another early Kitty story
    4) A story within the first year of New Mutants
    5) A Polaris/Havok story, circa X-Men #97
    6) Another Peter David X-Factor story
    7) An early Excalibur story
    8) An early Generation X story
    9) A Storm story from her first year on the team
    10) A Rogue Savage Land story
    11) A Cannonball/Husk story
    12) One more that I thought of last night...but can’t remember right now!
    All of these.
    And a blue and Gold Team story and perhaps a lost story of Storms X.S.E.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    That would be very interesting to see.

I also wouldn't mind some more Outback stories or more Betsy and Kwannon as Revanche
    The sixth month gap. Yes, There could be more than one story.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 07-26-2021 at 08:54 PM.

I know it's not 616 but I would love to see the end of Nick Spencer's Ultimate X-Men story.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Definitely an encore from Alan Davis' Excalibur
    Absolutely! Both his runs on that book (with Claremont, and then later on his own) were fantastic and it would be wonderful to revisit that era. I'm not sure if there are any dangling threads left unresolved, but there would surely be space to fit in an untold tale to flesh some of it out a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit by Nicieza and Skroce.
    Yes!! I loved that series, and there could be a bunch of things to address that were unresolved there--starting with whatever happened with Courier after the book ended.

I'd also love to see Peter David do a story with his 3rd X-Factor team (the Serval Industries group). The cancellation of that book definitely left some unresolved threads to tie up. I'd like to see more of Peter David with any of his three X-Factor runs, but the third one strikes me as the one with the most loose threads.

A dangling thread from Claremont's EXCALIBUR and NEW EXCALIBUR I'd like to see dealt with is Courtney Ross/Sat-Yr-Nin. In the original run Sat-Yr-Nin murdered Courtney and took her place, later becoming a new White Queen in the Hellfire Club. Then in the NEW EXCALIBUR run it was suggested that the real Courtney may have somehow been restored in the wake of House Of M's reality warping, but Brian was not yet sure if that was true or if it was still Sat-Yr-Nin trying to deceive him. Given the role that the Hellfire Company plays in Krakoa these days, it could be very interesting to revisit that situation and find out if Courtney is truly a mutant-sympathetic ally, or an evil villain with her own agenda.

1) Some stories of the original 5 with Havok and Polaris and a revived Xavier just after the original series ended and before the Krakoa story
    2) Some new stories after the new team was formed (GS #1-99 specifically but even up through 128)
    3) Some new stories with the Hellfire club (129-137)
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Should CC finally do the Betsy/Jean power swap.
    I’d like to see that era revisited. Both the power swap as well as the Neo. Think about it… they were an isolationist tribe of mutants who were thriving as a society until the High Evolutionary depowered mutants and wrecked their utopia. Or something like that. Kind of interesting considering where mutants are now with Krakoa and having a true mutant society. Could be fun to explore them a bit more, and even possibly how it may’ve informed the current era in terms of how to build such a society. Something like that.

My vote would actually be for Mike Carey to explore this over Claremont, though. And also maybe touch on Cable’s relationship with Moira a bit more, in the time after he first came back to this era. There’s some story potential there that’s probably relevant to the Reign of X period that we’re in right now honestly.

I don't know where it would fit or who would write it but I'd love to see a new original Gold Team story with Storm, Iceman, Angel, Bishop, Colossus, and Jean.

A 6-month gap story showing Jean and Betsy facing the Shadow King together would be nice but I have a feeling that is a story that we'll never get. Betsy obtaining Jean's tk powers was only said on panel in X-men Black Sun (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I don't know where it would fit or who would write it but I'd love to see a new original Gold Team story with Storm, Iceman, Angel, Bishop, Colossus, and Jean.

A 6-month gap story showing Jean and Betsy facing the Shadow King together would be nice but I have a feeling that is a story that we'll never get. Betsy obtaining Jean's tk powers was only said on panel in X-men Black Sun (someone correct me if I'm wrong).
    It was mentioned in X-men proper. I remember around that time Storm had her purple outfit with her hair regrown and Jean had the phoenix emblem over her eye ala rachel when rachel came back in claremont later reboot of x-men. Cable was in the opening arc and Jean ended up going into one of the dark rider's minds to retrieve info after he took a pill to kill himself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Stories of Jean Grey fighting Shadow King and Legion
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Spectacular Member

1. Academy X story fleshing out other squads like Storm's, Exemplars and Excelsiors
    2. Story with all the Guthrie Siblings
    3. X-Corportion (International X-Men) , maybe like a Pre-Hellfire Gala with all the branches having a holiday party interrupted by a villian.
    4. Gambit, Jubilee and Wolverine story
    5. Bishop and Shard story
    6. Gambit and Storm Story
    7. Lourdes Chantal and White Queen story
    8. Frost Siblings Story
    9. Madelyne Pryor retcon story (Either she's her own person or long lost twin of Jean)

Spectacular Member

1. Academy X story fleshing out other squads like Storm's, Exemplars and Excelsiors
    2. Story with all the Guthrie Siblings
    3. X-Corportion (International X-Men) , maybe like a Pre-Hellfire Gala with all the branches having a holiday party interrupted by a villian.
    4. Gambit, Jubilee and Wolverine story
    5. Bishop and Shard story
    6. Gambit and Storm Story
    7. Lourdes Chantal and White Queen story
    8. Frost Siblings Story and/or Astrid Bloom rematch with The White Queen