Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guess what it is: gray triangular thing heading/drawn towards blood on the sea

What would/could that mean if there is a gray triangular thing curved at the front that's sticking out of the surface of the ocean and is heading/drawn towards the blood (esp that if a fish) on the water/sea surface?

Especially with the background music that sounds something like this and plays ominously?
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 05-16-2021 at 03:08 AM.

Is it a windsurfing animal rescuer on a board with a grey sail who happens to be a John Williams fan?
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mormel View Post
    Is it a windsurfing animal rescuer on a board with a grey sail who happens to be a John Williams fan?
    So you mean it's something harmless?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannoraptor View Post
    So you mean it's something harmless?
    What do you want? It's a shark or Dolphin. What do you want from this thread?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

It's clearly Woody, coming to say "Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!"

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    What do you want? It's a shark or Dolphin. What do you want from this thread?
    Okay so here's the hint: have you ever heard that great white sharks are typically attracted to blood (esp that of a fish) underwater?
    Last edited by Tyrannoraptor; 05-16-2021 at 06:32 AM.

Okay so here's the hint: have you ever heard that great white sharks are typically attracted to blood (esp that of a fish) underwater?
    I dont need a hint. I figured it was a shark or something. I just dont understand the point?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I dont need a hint. I figured it was a shark or something. I just dont understand the point?
    The point is that I either intend this to be like a guessing gane to entertain myself or i was just wondering if someone would freak out upon seeing that.

You and me both, brother.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The point is that I either intend this to be like a guessing gane to entertain myself or i was just wondering if someone would freak out upon seeing that.
    You do you brother. I dont see why someone would freak at a cartoon but whatever makes you happy

Why "especially that of fish"?

I'm not aware of sharks having a sense that causes them to distinguish the blood of a fish from, say, the blood of a dolphin (which is a mammal, not a fish) or the blood of a seal.

How familiar are you with sharks? Have you ever touched or held one?

Sharks don't seem to like the taste of people. Most likely attacks on people are because the sharks mistook them for seals. Sharks don't eat people. They attack, and sometimes they bite is fatal, but usually they bite and let go.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why "especially that of fish"?

I'm not aware of sharks having a sense that causes them to distinguish the blood of a fish from, say, the blood of a dolphin (which is a mammal, not a fish) or the blood of a seal.

How familiar are you with sharks? Have you ever touched or held one?
    I've just read about them and i knew sharks may also be attracted to the blood of sea lions but not human blood.

I've just read about them and i knew sharks may also be attracted to the blood of sea lions but not human blood.
    If a person is bleeding in the water where there are meat-eating sharks, the sharks aren't going to necessarily go away and leave the bleeding person be just because they are not a fish.

It also depends on the type of sharks, since the largest living shark these days (the Whale Shark) is primarily a plankton eater.

Astonishing Member

I've seen a lot of cartoons were the gray triangular things is a hat worm by some dude swimming under water. And it's always a dude. Why can't it be a girl for a change?