Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

There's some alternate footage and some BTS photos that showed a different office scenes. There's even one thing that Lucas missed in the final film-Palpatine is holding *Anakin's* lightsaber in a few shots, although the blade is colored red. It's possible that originally Palpatine wasn't armed but Anakin wanted him to have a fair fight against the Jedi, although the last part is speculation on my part.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 05-28-2021 at 08:10 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There's some alternate footage and some BTS photos that showed a different office scenes. There's even one thing that Lucas missed in the final film-Palpatine is holding *Anakin's* lightsaber in a few shots, although the blade is colored red. It's possible that originally Palpatine wasn't armed but Anakin wanted him to have a fair fight against the Jedi, although the last part is speculation on my part.
    Tbh, I always thought Anakin switched way too quickly. He went from "What have I done?" to "I'll do whatever you ask" in about 3 sec

I didn't read the Treverrow script, so I don't know exactly what they planned to do with her, but I loved how TLJ left an opening to further explore the concept of the Grey Jedi. I think they should have gone all-in with that angle as it dovetails nicely with the Eastern philosophic and mystic underpinnings of The Force and the Jedi.

Rey could have been the universe's manifestation (immaculate conception, just like Anakin) to bring balance to the Force. TRUE balance, not all-powerful super good Luke Skywalker hero who conquers the darkness balance. The Yin and the Yang. The vessel which contains equal parts Dark and Light.