Default Why is Acrata in Metropolis?

In the Tales of Metropolis backup in the last 3 issues of Superman, the hero Acrata has appeared as one of Metropolis’s heroes. Going back to her 1st appearance in Planet DC annual in 2000, she was was one of the main heroes of Mexico. So, when or why did she come to Metropolis?

No clue, maybe she immigrated there off-panel? She’s been gone for so long it’s not really unbelievable she might have moved to the USA.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Thanks!
    Just seemed strange to me that after placing her as a member of Mexico’s “Trinity” she would move to the U.S. without notice or a story. Who knows? Maybe 1 of the 2 concluding chapters will explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaine322 View Post
    Thanks!
    Just seemed strange to me that after placing her as a member of Mexico’s “Trinity” she would move to the U.S. without notice or a story. Who knows? Maybe 1 of the 2 concluding chapters will explain.
    Alas this isn’t uncommon. When we last saw Kenan Kong he and his friends the JL of China had told the government to take a hike and made themselves independent. Then somehow in Doomsday Clock the JLC and the Great 10 had merged into the Great 20! How? Why? Never explained. Once a non-A Lister falls out of view there’s no telling where they end up.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/