The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Stormwatch or the Monarchy with just 2 DC characters

I am a big Jackson King fan so I would love to see a new Stormwatch or even Monarchy book to come out with more Wildstorm characters and just two DC characters (opposite of Superman and the Authority) I have too many that I can think of, so which two would you pick?
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

A stormwatch team like the original one? Would be nice to see those characters again. MAybe Stormwatch could born as an answer to the precense of t the attack of Warworld, meta humans with an more offensive approach: take the originals Winter, Fuji, Farentheit, lead by Jackson and Synergy and add them Captain Atom and the obscure Lionheart as members. I mean the original WIldstorm had a lot of interesting brit superbeings walking around. As for the Monarchy, I think the team would need a more deep reestructuration, but to Union, and the others I would add Frankenstein and the Brimstone girl. They have more expereince dealing with similar problems as the ones seen in the Monarchy. .
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Here'a my roster for Stormwatch:
    Battalion
    Synergy
    Fairchild
    Fuji
    Backlash(Jodi)
    Arsenal
    Connor Kent
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Astonishing Member

Honestly seems like Batman and the WildBats are next.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

If DC does do a Stormwatch book truly hope it's pure Wildstorm but if not I would go with as my number on choice Power girl & Huntress but if they put Booster & Beetle I would buy it
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Ultimate Member

Oh, there's so many Wildstorm characters I'd love to see again...

If I could have all seven be Wildstorm characters;

Battalion (Stormwatch/Monarchy)
    Winter (Stormwatch)
    Flint (Stormwatch)
    Backlash (Wildcore)
    Taboo (Wildcore)
    Zealot (Wildcats)
    Serge (Night Guard)

If I had to ditch two for regular DC characters, I'd ditch Backlash and Zealot and add Roy Harper and Katana.

So, Battalion, Winter, Arsenal/Roy Harper, Katana, Flint, Taboo, Serge.

Or I could swap out Serge, who probably nobody knows (Philistines!), for Grunge.

But I do not care if Fairchild occupies the same 'tank' niche as Flint and is thirty-something times better known and more popular. Flint's my choice!