Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Sinister War 4 Preview

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/26/ex...inister-war-4/

I'm very curious how this will get resolved with all the fights if this is the last issue and 73 being the epilogue. how many pages does this have?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/08/26/ex...inister-war-4/

I'm very curious how this will get resolved with all the fights if this is the last issue and 73 being the epilogue. how many pages does this have?
    Spencer's last issue is ASM#74 I think.

Finally! Spidey finally taking these chumps down!

That Lady Octopus bio is kind of random. Did they feel it was necessary because of the redesign?

Extraordinary Member

Say what you will about how Spidey's doing and unfortunately I think he will get help which sucks but this mf won't stay down and is still kicking a*s

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Say what you will about how Spidey's doing and unfortunately I think he will get help which sucks but this mf won't stay down and is still kicking a*s
    I have a feeling Boomerang is gonna jump in Spidey's defense. I feel since Superior Foes, Spencer perhaps is slowly been trying to redeem Fred.

Extraordinary Member

I have a feeling Boomerang is gonna jump in Spidey's defense. I feel since Superior Foes, Spencer perhaps is slowly been trying to redeem Fred.
    I think he did his part, I like that he went back but still changed and helped him get away.He did what he could, it felt so realistic.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Finally! Spidey finally taking these chumps down!

That Lady Octopus bio is kind of random. Did they feel it was necessary because of the redesign?
    I like the fact that Carolyn Trainer isn’t forgotten about. Kinda random for her to pop up, but welcome. And the redesign is a step up. The old design might’ve been a bit dated. This looks more like the Lady Octopus from ‘Into the Spiderverse.’

Astonishing Member

Is Thunderbolts still a team of reformed villains? Maybe he can join them after Spencer’s run concludes.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    I like the fact that Carolyn Trainer isn’t forgotten about. Kinda random for her to pop up, but welcome. And the redesign is a step up. The old design might’ve been a bit dated. This looks more like the Lady Octopus from ‘Into the Spiderverse.’
    He old design was more...colorful.

is Ned Leeds still hanging around?

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Ned Leeds still hanging around?
    I think he was still taking care for pregnant betty, but could be wrong.

Is Thunderbolts still a team of reformed villains? Maybe he can join them after Spencer’s run concludes.
    Thunderbolts hasn’t been a thing since just before Secret Empire and most of them betrayed Bucky so that team is gone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Thunderbolts hasn’t been a thing since just before Secret Empire and most of them betrayed Bucky so that team is gone.
    Ugh, really? That was a brilliant concept, and at times one of the best books on the market. Hopefully it gets revived one day.

Ugh, really? That was a brilliant concept, and at times one of the best books on the market. Hopefully it gets revived one day.
    I’m sure it’ll come back some day since it’s one of those teams that eventually does every time. Of course, with the concept changing so much, who knows what it’ll look like the next time it does.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Is this extra sized does anyone know?