View Poll Results: I stopped enjoying reading Spider-Man comics when...

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ditko left

1 1.11%
  • Marvel Time began

0 0%
  • Gwen Stacy died

0 0%
  • the symbiote costume debuted

0 0%
  • Image Comics was founded

3 3.33%
  • Heroes Reborn started

3 3.33%
  • BND happened

40 44.44%
  • SpOck appeared

3 3.33%
  • Slott left

8 8.89%
  • hell froze over (still liking it).

32 35.56%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_62 View Post
    I tend to have a very love-hate relationship with Spidey comics lol. I think many of the runs I adore also have pretty low spots. I love JMS Spidey and Jenkins Spidey and those both hit very enjoyably fulfilling highs and also have some good clunkers. I'm not as big of a fan of Slott Spidey but even still he's got some great stories in there. Nick Spencer's current run also had some just fun Spidey tales that I thoroughly enjoyed and it's also gotten pretty frustrating at times.

I think most of the Spidey runs out here in the last 20 years run this gamut of being all over the place in terms of quality, honestly.
    Love-hate is pretty accurate for me as well

I've never really stopped enjoying them, but I came onboard with Superior Spider-Man. Been a regular reader since then.

Some previous arcs were bad (OMD, Sins Past, few stories from BND were bad, few good) but I mostly enjoyed Slotts run on Superior/ regular and I do still enjoy Spencer's run.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I've never really stopped enjoying them, but I came onboard with Superior Spider-Man. Been a regular reader since then.

Some previous arcs were bad (OMD, Sins Past, few stories from BND were bad, few good) but I mostly enjoyed Slotts run on Superior/ regular and I do still enjoy Spencer's run.
    Hey you are me. When I heard that Otto kill Peter thats when. I started reading the book. Prior to that it was just using the wiki if I wanted to own information about the character. I was just content with the movies and videos games.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy