Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    When I play various games I often make characters based on the X-men, and I wondered if anyone else did that? I created 8 of of the New Mutants for Sims 4, for example, and these days I'm playing Ironsworn: Starforged (a solo, or not, table top rpg) and using various x-characters as inspiration.

Any of you guys doing similar? And if so, how are you using the characters?
    Yes! I recently got The Sims 4 and I build the X-Mansion and put Xavier, Logan, Jubilee, Storm, Ororo, Jean, Scott, Betsy and Warren to live in. I also created a Brotherhood of sorts with Magneto, Blob, Pyro, Mystique and Emma and put them to live in the house next door.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

When I play various games I often make characters based on the X-men, and I wondered if anyone else did that? I created 8 of of the New Mutants for Sims 4, for example, and these days I'm playing Ironsworn: Starforged (a solo, or not, table top rpg) and using various x-characters as inspiration.

Any of you guys doing similar? And if so, how are you using the characters?
    I'm adding the X-Men everywhere I can. When I was playing DC Universe Online I created a Storm look-alike and in Sims 4 I created numerous mutant families living on the island lot. I turned everyone into a spellcaster except for Meggan who's a mermaid and Ororo who's a vampire.

I find Sims 4 great to play when I'm not happy with the x-books.

Do you guys upload your characters? I'm pretty sure I did with the New Mutants, if anyone wants them.

I find Sims 4 great to play when I'm not happy with the x-books.

Do you guys upload your characters? I'm pretty sure I did with the New Mutants, if anyone wants them.
    I've never uploaded my characters but I'd love to steal your New Mutants

Oh yeah, I had several X-Men themed neighborhoods back when I played the Sims, and made a couple of Marvel character in DCUO. My LOTRO main also bears no small resemblance to Northstar. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Magik in Skyrim
    That is a great idea! I would love to see this, if you're willing to share.
    Last edited by Odd Rödney; 05-19-2021 at 11:08 AM.
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

You should just have to search the Sims 4 library for them, but I'll try to find a pic, later. (Can't get to my computer right now.) I should update them, now that Sims 4 is doing better at skin tones and diversity.

I made a mage in the likeness of Storm in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Here are my New Mutants. It is not easy to get eight sims to face the camera. My username in the gallery is Arachne3003, if anyone wants to add them to their game. I think I changed Rahne's hair when I was passing around and forgot to change it back, though. Everything is from the base game, IIRC.

Sims4NewMutants.jpg

Here are my New Mutants. It is not easy to get eight sims to face the camera. My username in the gallery is Arachne3003, if anyone wants to add them to their game. I think I changed Rahne's hair when I was passing around and forgot to change it back, though. Everything is from the base game, IIRC.

Sims4NewMutants.jpg
    These look lovely Arachne, will definitely look for them in the store, thanks for sharing!

You're welcome. I'm glad you like them.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Jeezo. This takes me back.

I had X-Men skins for the original Sims game back in the Morrison/Casey era. Archangel as main breadwinner. Nightcrawler hitting on the neighbours.

I'd say your old, but I had the original Sims, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    Jeezo. This takes me back.

I had X-Men skins for the original Sims game back in the Morrison/Casey era. Archangel as main breadwinner. Nightcrawler hitting on the neighbours.
    My Mystique and Destiny live in a beautiful house with their children Rogue and Nightcrawler while Jean sleeps with the whole neighbourhood and Ororo tries to turn everyone into vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Rödney View Post
    That is a great idea! I would love to see this, if you're willing to share.
    Apparently PS3s can’t take screenshots, so here’s a picture of my TV from my phone:
    86D7669D-F196-4738-919D-B0AF2FD75A16.jpg

I remember not being happy with the hair because there weren’t any satisfying options with bangs and I think the eye makeup was supposed to represent her horns. Otherwise, it was just get her into Daedric armor and give her a great sword.