Apparently this week marks the 10 year anniversary of the ending of Smallville. In that spirit, I thought I would ask what everyone's take on it has been in the years since. I feel like some of the events of the last few years kind of hurt it. Between Allison Mack going to prison to COIE stripping Clark of his powers (and essentially destroying his world) it feels like it didn't quite get the "happy ending" it should have. But it is still one of my favorite adaptations of Superman ever. I like the fact that it was the first live action appearance for a lot of characters who might otherwise not have gotten one. Like Zatanna and the JSA. We wouldn't have the Arrow-verse without it. The showrunners even said so. In fact, Arrow was supposedly supposed to be a Green Arrow spinoff but they couldn't make it work. The spinoff comic was one of the best Superman books of any kind. Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling made jokes about doing an animated spinoff. Which I would totally watch! What is your take?