Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    All of this!

I'm not sure if this is what exactly happened:

Well I think what Cyclops said was BS and dude has the audacity to say this to the atual family of the kid. Krakoa isn't his family, his family is FF. Good thing Slott stopped it

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Well I think what Cyclops said was BS and dude has the audacity to say this to the atual family of the kid. Krakoa isn't his family, his family is FF. Good thing Slott stopped it
    Funny i remember the FF referring to the xmen as family many times over the years. Either way if that has changed now it's on them. They were fine when the FF needed help saving franklyn. also, one day franklyn will be an adult so it is his choice at some point where he ends up. Either way slott has rendered that moot now.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Astonishing Member

All of this!

I'm not sure if this is what exactly happened:

Ugh stupid retcon. I'm still trying to wonder what purpose it served other than to alienate the FF from the Xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Funny i remember the FF referring to the xmen as family many times over the years. Either way if that has changed now it's on them. They were fine when the FF needed help saving franklyn. also, one day franklyn will be an adult so it is his choice at some point where he ends up. Either way slott has rendered that moot now.
    I really don't remember that, sometimes is just a way of saying that friendship is special.

Yeah Franklin will become a adult, so they should had waited. Now he isn't a mutant anymore, so whatever

Astonishing Member

I really don't remember that, sometimes is just a way of saying that friendship is special.

Yeah Franklin will become a adult, so they should had waited. Now he isn't a mutant anymore, so whatever
    Hickman loves using Franklin Richards in his stories I imagine he'll reverse the retcon eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Hickman loves using Franklin Richards in his stories I imagine he'll reverse the retcon eventually.
    Hopefully before it's too late to make his story work.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Not while Slott is writing FF, it is his character now. Hickman already had the chance to write Franklin when he was writing FF, now he needs to respect Slott

Not while Slott is writing FF, it is his character now. Hickman already had the chance to write Franklin when he was writing FF, now he needs to respect Slott
    I agree with this but Slott choice is also the reason i dropped the book. the mutant connection was the only thing i was holding on for. It started off strong but it went downhill fast. The Johnny/Soulmate thing makes no sense. I did recently try again because i like doom with bride of doom but despite pretty art not enough to hold my interest to be honest.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Incredible Member

Slott and Hickman should both respect continuity:

BANNED

This didn't happen...
    I guess resentful is not the right word. More like "assertive" towards the situation of mutants. So to say that Scott told them exactly whatt FF deserved. But for Rogers it should be worse....

Why are you all acting like friends don't stop being friends sometimes. It happens all the time there's a disagreement and boom suddenly your are not cool.

In the FF and X-men case the FF disagreed with Krakoa and thought the mutants took Franklin. While the mutants didn't like Reed tracking his son as well as making a mutant dampener

Can we talk more about how excited we all are that Arrako is going to play a role in Planet size and less about XM/FF. That cross over was so disappointing. Although the scene with Scott and the FF was great.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Can we talk more about how excited we all are that Arrako is going to play a role in Planet size and less about XM/FF. That cross over was so disappointing. Although the scene with Scott and the FF was great.
    I wonder what Arrako is going to do in Planet size? What role?

Do we know if Arrako and its mutants will be seen in other books besides Planet size? I want to see more and learn more about them.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I wonder what Arrako is going to do in Planet size? What role?

Do we know if Arrako and its mutants will be seen in other books besides Planet size? I want to see more and learn more about them.
    Many fans speculate, that Arrako will be moved to Mars, but we don't really have any information confirmed.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Many fans speculate, that Arrako will be moved to Mars, but we don't really have any information confirmed.
    probably a good idea to get them off planet. when an island is presumably made up mostly of sabretooths, mystiques, magnetos, sinisters and apocalypses, its best not to take the risk they might do something stupid and violent to another part of the world