Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

And can we talk about those... things... in the middle panel and the 2nd to last panel.

I told you all they brought demons back with Arakko, and, well, just look at ‘em! It’s one thing when the mutants look like Lorna or Jean, or Havok and Magneto. But when they look like that? Glob was bad enough. Now, this?

Maybe send ‘em to go live in the sewers where the Morlocks used to live? If we’re lucky the real Marauders will show up and take care of that infestation. Where’s Cole and Pierce when you need them?

Or, I imagine Krakoa could build a zoo to keep the salamander.

The centipede or caterpillar? Forget Orchis. Better call Orkin. (Orchis. Orkin. Coincidence?) That bug is HUGE. You can’t claim Nimrod is the bad guy when faced with monsters like these.

And what’s with the little person who looks like Death? That guy can stay. He or she looks cool.
    Last edited by Brian B; 05-20-2021 at 12:12 PM. Reason: ;-)

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Really hope they aren’t having Scott apologize to Steve over AVX or something like that.
    I assume he taps out in agony over Cap's superior Ike Perlmutter approved handshake, cos mutants, like, suck and all that and can be replaced with the Inhumans whenever you want*

* - assuming you're a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buttocks View Post
    I assume he taps out in agony over Cap's superior Ike Perlmutter approved handshake, cos mutants, like, suck and all that and can be replaced with the Inhumans whenever you want*

* - assuming you're a moron
    Now, THAT is funny! LOL!

I'm so stoked for this. Two more days!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    And can we talk about those... things... in the middle panel and the 2nd to last panel.

I told you all they brought demons back with Arakko, and, well, just look at ‘em! It’s one thing when the mutants look like Lorna or Jean, or Havok and Magneto. But when they look like that? Glob was bad enough. Now, this?

Maybe send ‘em to go live in the sewers where the Morlocks used to live? If we’re lucky the real Marauders will show up and take care of that infestation. Where’s Cole and Pierce when you need them?

Or, I imagine Krakoa could build a zoo to keep the salamander.

The centipede or caterpillar? Forget Orchis. Better call Orkin. (Orchis. Orkin. Coincidence?) That bug is HUGE. You can’t claim Nimrod is the bad guy when faced with monsters like these.

And what’s with the little person who looks like Death? That guy can stay. He or she looks cool.
    Wait. Is Magneto implying he had sex with Bova, and she’s the mother of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?

Could have sworn I posted about this, but I guess not? Anyways...

Am I the only one who cannot find this for pre-order on ComiXology?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Could have sworn I posted about this, but I guess not? Anyways...

Am I the only one who cannot find this for pre-order on ComiXology?
    I think the other thread got deleted. Anyway, search for "planet-size" or try this link:

https://www.comixology.com/Planet-Si...-series/155117

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Wait. Is Magneto implying he had sex with Bova, and she’s the mother of Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch?
    LOL!
    As Krakoa Turns

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

LOL. Monarch's expression...and Jean's...PRICELARIOUS!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I probably shouldn't hold out any hope we might get a glimpse of Danger in this, but she hasn't shown up anywhere since Bunn's run ended and I miss her.

I wonder when Mister M will show up or if Legion will ever work with the other omega mutants? I like the inclusion of the other omega mutants from the other island. I assume Magneto offers them to participate in whatever the omegas are doing and we'll see if they accept or decline. I'm thinking they decline, but it would be interesting if they participate.

I wonder if we see the omegas practicing or if they changed back to the costumes after they left the gala. I do wonder if the issue is more of a flashback.. and then a flashforward at the end. It is possible the omegas leave the Gala so they can present whatever they have already done.

Either way I can't wait to go to the comic store on Wednesday and purchase this book.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    I wonder when Mister M will show up or if Legion will ever work with the other omega mutants? I like the inclusion of the other omega mutants from the other island. I assume Magneto offers them to participate in whatever the omegas are doing and we'll see if they accept or decline. I'm thinking they decline, but it would be interesting if they participate.

I wonder if we see the omegas practicing or if they changed back to the costumes after they left the gala. I do wonder if the issue is more of a flashback.. and then a flashforward at the end. It is possible the omegas leave the Gala so they can present whatever they have already done.

Either way I can't wait to go to the comic store on Wednesday and purchase this book.
    I'm thinking along the same lines where maybe they did prep work (hence them being in costume as you mentioned) and the Gala is the big reveal of their masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

I'll be at the comic shop as soon as the doors open to pick this up! Larraz just keeps on improving.
    Mutant and Proud!

I hope this is leads to more Iceman (and hopefully Christian) development.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    I think the other thread got deleted. Anyway, search for "planet-size" or try this link:

https://www.comixology.com/Planet-Si...-series/155117
    Thank you! I was not using the "-".