Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I probably shouldn't hold out any hope we might get a glimpse of Danger in this, but she hasn't shown up anywhere since Bunn's run ended and I miss her.
    Eh considering Krakoa's stance on AI she might not want to stick around.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Eh considering Krakoa's stance on AI she might not want to stick around.
    Now watch her end up being the eighth member of Cyclops’ team

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Now watch her end up being the eighth member of Cyclops’ team
    It would certainly be an interesting way to leap past the inevitable AI vs. X coming up to integrate some AI-ish characters like Danger and Warlock and Omega Sentinel into Krakoa.

And it would be super-progressive of the mutant race to get in front of the next 'Other' to get 'othered,' to offer to be an ally to AI peoples and turn the Right's mutant-killer robots and various sapient Sentinels right against their mutant-hating human makers.

Ultimate Member

Seeing all those Omegas in one place makes me want to see some completely unimpressive mutant begin calling themself the Omega at their relatively weak power, because nobody else does it better. Skin, the Omega of Excess Skin! Gypsy Moth/Skein, the Omega of Cloth Control! Goldballs/Egg, the Omega of Making Weird Gold Balls! Nobody does it better than they do!

Rahne and Wolf Cub can get in a fight over who gets to be the Omega of Being a Little Wolf Person. She wins because she has more forms and A Girl Has No Name.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    It would certainly be an interesting way to leap past the inevitable AI vs. X coming up to integrate some AI-ish characters like Danger and Warlock and Omega Sentinel into Krakoa.

And it would be super-progressive of the mutant race to get in front of the next 'Other' to get 'othered,' to offer to be an ally to AI peoples and turn the Right's mutant-killer robots and various sapient Sentinels right against their mutant-hating human makers.
    Well as you know, Warlock is already in Krakoa. And Omega Sentinel has sided with Orchis. That leaves Danger.

Astonishing Member

Considering Magneto’s apparently meeting the Great Ring, what exactly is Moira’s plan to get around Idryll?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Considering Magneto’s apparently meeting the Great Ring, what exactly is Moira’s plan to get around Idryll?
    Throw them in a black hole.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

So the new covers released have these signs saying "United in Peace" "Unity and equality for all" "a day to remember, the day we united" and such. Any guesses as to what this could mean? It seems more than just mutants getting a new planet if all humanity is celebrating too

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's the X-Men's motto as a team of heroes. Those three are part of that new X-Team. They're being celebrated as heroes. It has nothing to do with whatever is happening on Mars.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

One more day until this hits! Very pumped for it, my eyes are ready for the visual feast that is Pepe Larraz's art.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That's the X-Men's motto as a team of heroes. Those three are part of that new X-Team. They're being celebrated as heroes. It has nothing to do with whatever is happening on Mars.
    Isn't Planet Size meant to set up Duggans run? Inferno seems to be about Moira so I assumed it'd be Duggans X-Men and SWORD most affected by it
    Last edited by gonnagiveittoya; 06-15-2021 at 11:53 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Isn't Planet Size meant to set up Duggans run?
    Presumably, no. Whatever is going on on Mars is more a Krakoan Governmental push while Duggan's run is Scott and Jean leading the X-Men being global Heroes on Earth...so essentially two different directions.
    It's unclear who will be focusing immediately on the Mars project plot-line going forward...now that HiX-Man is doing Inferno.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 06-15-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I still think it may be connected, especially bwitj all the talk of it "bringing everyone together." The way it's been built up is sounding like it's meant to be a big thing that unites the humans (at least the ones who aren't, say, Orchis) and the mutants.

I doubt planet x is something for humans. I do think the new x-men team will extend their services to humanity once again though. Hence the new x members being in the photo. Having a team out in human society that works with world governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I doubt planet x is something for humans. I do think the new x-men team will extend their services to humanity once again though. Hence the new x members being in the photo. Having a team out in human society that works with world governments.
    If it is that sure wouldn't explain why it'd unite humans and mutants if it's just to brag about how powerful Omegas are. Especially with the olwhole talk of "bringing the whole world together"