Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Interesting, they cut the page of Captain America & Cyclops for that site. You can see in the full page that they’re meeting outside of the old institute for higher learning
    Where can you see the entire page?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

let's see where this goes.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Xaddy M and Isca!!! The Arakki Council!!! Scott and Steve!!!

I am LIVING!!! for these pages.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-18-2021 at 10:05 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Fantastic Member

I enjoy seeing mutants that are basically big animals or animal people so visually off to a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Where can you see the entire page?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-preview-pages
    Last edited by jorge17881; 05-18-2021 at 10:11 AM.

This looks great. I hope adult Cable shows up in it now that he’s officially back.

Who would’ve though that centuries of endless war would produce such cute mutants. Axolotl and bug dude look like they came straight from a Nintendo game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Who would’ve though that centuries of endless war would produce such cute mutants. Axolotl and bug dude look like they came straight from a Nintendo game.
    The most interesting thing from these pages: the character design…

“Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    If they are part of the Great Ring of Arakko, they are omegas

Incredible Member

so i guess the new x men team will operate out of the mansion. i remember seeing that they would be stationed in new york so i guess that makes sense.
    just off facial expressions alone it seems like cap came by to to say something like if the the new team needs help don't be afraid to call, you don't have to do it all alone, maybe steve still sees him as a hero something like that.

Mags telling the Arakkii they’re getting a whole planet of their own.

Cap should have a humbling moment with Cyke and admit Cyke was right and ask him if he can lead him on topics concerning human/mutant relationships both out in the field and in private life. Cause Steve questions himself a lot on if he is worthy of being Captain America and how to expose the ideals of liberty, equality, and justice. So asking someone else for guidance can be really a treat and inspiring message of coming together to help in learning of shortcomings.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Cyke allowing Steve to patronize him and mutants in general yet again. How cute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Mags telling the Arakkii they’re getting a whole planet of their own.
    That's what I'm thinking, too, but I feel it's to both further mutant expansion and to get the insane war mutants further away from Krakoa. Well, distance is meaningless with intergalactic gates but out of sight, out of planet, out of mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

There's no need for Scott to be hostile to Steve. Why should he be? He has gotten everything he wanted when they faced each other. He has already won.

Incredible Member

Look, I know this ship has long since sailed and no one pays attention to it (except Logan, occasionally). And Laraz is a phenomenal artist, without question.
    But... I do wish artists would, every now and then, recall that Cyke's nickname is "Slim". He's just become another thick-necked beefcake over the years.
    Minor nitpick. The panel with him and Cap reminded me of it. I think the text in that panel will be, "You lift, bro?"