Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Just you. I don't see anything gay on it, then people ask to trust their silly takes on the Summers. I better trust myself
    That poster is clearly just joking around. Try not to take things so literally.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStorm87 View Post
    That poster is clearly just joking around. Try not to take things so literally.
    On these forums? It's hard to do.

Not sure what that has to do with height but you're wrong. Cap is 6'2 and Scott is 6'3.
    Peak human have nothing to do with height? Cap took the serum. Also heights on comics change all the time

The artwork is beautiful.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

This looks good and i like that the x-offices are extending the olive branch so hopefully when the main line comes back there is more good will on that side too. No reason Cap shouldn't have a mutant sidekick or Winter soidier finding out he has a mutant kid. The on planet characters and street level characters can really benefit from what this does to the mu earth landscape.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Just you. I don't see anything gay on it, then people ask to trust their silly takes on the Summers. I better trust myself
    I was obviously just messing around, but nice of you to try to center it around your perspective.

Peak human have nothing to do with height? Cap took the serum. Also heights on comics change all the time
    Oh boo hoo

Fantastic Member

No shit? Why try to argue a point and then counter your own argument in your very next post?

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    I was obviously just messing around, but nice of you to try to center it around your perspective.
    I can't unsee it now. And scott is walking away backwards because though their is peace he won't give Cap the satisfaction of seeing dat a$$ walk away and Cap got that "i'll get him." grin. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sbp1972 View Post
    Look, I know this ship has long since sailed and no one pays attention to it (except Logan, occasionally). And Laraz is a phenomenal artist, without question.
    But... I do wish artists would, every now and then, recall that Cyke's nickname is "Slim". He's just become another thick-necked beefcake over the years.
    Minor nitpick. The panel with him and Cap reminded me of it. I think the text in that panel will be, "You lift, bro?"
    Amen.He is more of a Spider-man body type.Hell he should be even slimer.

Extraordinary Member

Not sure what that has to do with height but you're wrong. Cap is 6'2 and Scott is 6'3.
    Scott is 6 1
    Steve is 6 and 2 inches
    Scott is taller by just a bit
    The heights are canon and have both been updated to adult heights.
    Some characters like Spider-man are still listed as 5 10 when they have been stated to be 6 ft in current canon.
    Again age is tricky with the young ones and the rarely update so I wouldn't count on it but it seems accurate for those 2.

Extraordinary Member

Agreed.heights are tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can't unsee it now. And scott is walking away backwards because though their is peace he won't give Cap the satisfaction of seeing dat a$$ walk away and Cap got that "i'll get him." grin. lol
    Lol I know, it's Cap's look that really did it. But see, we're just here to have a good time!

Rang10, you don't always have to go so hard with the discussion... this is supposed to be fun!

Scott really is bae ain't the only thing slim these days is that personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Scott really is bae ain't the only thing slim these days is that personality.
    Scott is the real Mary Sue and i'm here for it. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I mean, the only person who still regularly calls Scott Slim is Logan, and he has seen him naked, so maybe he knows something we don't?