Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Anyone know if Paramount + is the only way to watch online the current and past CBS shows? I want to catch up on Hawaii 5-0 (rewatch & fill in the gaps) and the new Magnum PI (half a season behind). Recently I could watch H50 on Amazon Prime, but they switched it to P+. If I opt for P+, I will have to drop one of my other streaming subscriptions.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Honestly if you have a bunch of seasons to watch, why not drop them all and just have the one you are watching currently. You don't want it to be like the gym membership you pay month after month hardly or never going. I only pay 1 at a time, sometimes not even 1 paid sub since you spend weeks or months on a show (or however fast you go through things).

Paying for a sub and watching a different one is wasteful. HBOMAX was new so I took the 6 moth save deal, but really, one month a year is plenty for these things unless you love something so much you can't wait and stack up a few shows, and I stopped watching much on HBO so did I even save when I could have canceled before the 6 months. If you constantly find stuff great, but H50 has like 8 seasons right? are you really going to have time for much else while getting through that many hours of TV?

Nope. I only watch the news from those channels.

BANNED

Why is Jupiter's Legacy getting axed on Netflix after one season when it is their number one show? something is fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Honestly if you have a bunch of seasons to watch, why not drop them all and just have the one you are watching currently. You don't want it to be like the gym membership you pay month after month hardly or never going. I only pay 1 at a time, sometimes not even 1 paid sub since you spend weeks or months on a show (or however fast you go through things).

Paying for a sub and watching a different one is wasteful. HBOMAX was new so I took the 6 moth save deal, but really, one month a year is plenty for these things unless you love something so much you can't wait and stack up a few shows, and I stopped watching much on HBO so did I even save when I could have canceled before the 6 months. If you constantly find stuff great, but H50 has like 8 seasons right? are you really going to have time for much else while getting through that many hours of TV?
    Because up until a month or two ago, I was rewatching H50 via a friend's Prime. I moved, and coincidentally H50 switched to P+ at the same time. I never said that I'm *starting* a full run rewatch of that show; I'm most of the way through and just want to finish. Plus, it's mostly filling in the gaps of later seasons.

Sure, I should have been a bit clearer. But it sounds like you are criticizing my spending/viewing habits. I have a family member using my Netflix, so I won't drop that. I just picked up HBOMax this month to get through the DC stuff, but am not done with it yet. Those are the only 2 others, see? And I'll most likely drop HBO by summer's end.

That's why I originally asked if there is another way to view past CBS shows besides P+. I can wait to watch past CBS shows until I drop HBO, but was just wondering if there's another option.
    Last edited by hulahulk; 06-06-2021 at 07:06 AM.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Why is Jupiter's Legacy getting axed on Netflix after one season when it is their number one show? something is fishing.
    I did not realize this, but it was the most streamed show.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...gs-1234962632/

So what's up? Cost? I suspect some back room shenanigans.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

It's the most irritating thing about Netflix... they give a platform to shows that would never get one otherwise, but then they are way too quick to pull the rug out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    It's the most irritating thing about Netflix... they give a platform to shows that would never get one otherwise, but then they are way too quick to pull the rug out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post

Or maybe Netflix was not been completely honest when they said the show was the most streamed. I still cannot belief even now that a generic show like Bridgeton is the most watched streamed show ever as Netflix claimed.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1793698.html

I already said this in page 2 when I compared the ratings of shows like Mash , Friends and Seinfeld to this streaming shows now. most of this streaming show is all fake hype to get momentum. No chance they can just randomly cancel Jupiter's Legacy if the ratings were so good.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post

Or maybe some sort of beef with the showrunners. Who can say?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!