Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1175

Do we want to do new threads for MAWS or stick with this one? I’m fine either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    That looks fantastic! That animation style looks better than the direct to video movies they have been putting out. Cannot wait.

Also, looks like they are not going to do the triangle for two for very long, given there's a scene of Clark in glasses flying Lois "up up and away" in there at about the 0:10 mark.
    Don’t mind that although I would like Jimmy to find out first before Lois ideally. Jimmy and Clark both starting out as interns is a welcome change, I’d love to see them adapt the New 52 set up of Clark and Jimmy being roommates.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    That looks fantastic! That animation style looks better than the direct to video movies they have been putting out. Cannot wait.

Also, looks like they are not going to do the triangle for two for very long, given there's a scene of Clark in glasses flying Lois "up up and away" in there at about the 0:10 mark.
    Good catch! I wonder how far into the season that scene is.

We've been seeing Intergang stuff but I wonder how soon before we get any of the Brainiac/Laura stuff.

(Everyone always says something's better looking than the DTV's at this point).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Good catch! spoilers:
    I wonder how far into the season that scene is.
    end of spoilers

We've been seeing Intergang stuff but I wonder how soon before we get any of the Brainiac/Laura stuff.

We should probably use spoiler boxes for anything in the leaks (that’s also why I’m thinking of switching threads). I don’t care about spoilers after an episode comes out but we should be careful with stuff that leaked prior to the show starting. spoilers:
    I am thrilled that we’re getting soldier Lara
    end of spoilers

It’s been interesting that there has been no Lex or Ma and Pa in the trailers. You’d expect to see those guys first but maybe S1 won’t have them? I’m totally fine with benching Lex for a season, love the guy but it’s time to focus on the other Rogues.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Yeah, probably a thread for info aside from what's officially being put out?
    Welcome or welcome back! Please check out the updated
    CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

To be fair, I loathe the new super flat really bold lines of the current shared universe's art style. The previous shared universe's art style was soooo much better, never understood the complaints about it.

Anyways, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the trailer, gonna catch the first episode on Max later tonight, this looks so much better animated than I thought it would and I was already won over with the first pics we got of this last year. I love adorkable Clark, I love Lois' whole energy, and the bits of action we saw looked so great! Yay!!!

Excuse my fanboy/fangirl moment here, but seeing the trailer has me all amped up and excited! I hope this series is as great as I feel like it's going to be. I know the designs and quirkiness are made to snag in younger viewers, but honestly this is so my style it's unreal. So excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    To be fair, I loathe the new super flat really bold lines of the current shared universe's art style. The previous shared universe's art style was soooo much better, never understood the complaints about it.

Anyways, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved the trailer, gonna catch the first episode on Max later tonight, this looks so much better animated than I thought it would and I was already won over with the first pics we got of this last year. I love adorkable Clark, I love Lois' whole energy, and the bits of action we saw looked so great! Yay!!!

Excuse my fanboy/fangirl moment here, but seeing the trailer has me all amped up and excited! I hope this series is as great as I feel like it's going to be. I know the designs and quirkiness are made to snag in younger viewers, but honestly this is so my style it's unreal. So excited!
    Wait, the first episode is going to be available? I thought it came out next month.

(So out of the loop...)

I feel like I'm in the rare camp that likes both styles even though almost everybody else seems to hate them .

There were some moments in the trailer that looked kind of choppy to me but that might be the editing of the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Wait, the first episode is going to be available? I thought it came out next month.

(So out of the loop...)
    It said available on Max next day in the trailer.

I feel like I'm in the rare camp that likes both styles even though almost everybody else seems to hate them .

There were some moments in the trailer that looked kind of choppy to me but that might be the editing of the trailer.
    I don't know. I remember a lot of people hated the previous DCAMU style (I loved it) and a lot of people love this new Tomorrowverse style (I hate it). I wonder what the overall feelings of MAWS style will be (personally I love it, so I'm expecting most others to hate it )

For the trailer I think it's hard to say since it was so quick and edited, but I largely liked what I saw, and I'll have an even more concrete opinion later tonight when I stream this.

Might be the only episode I stream for a while, I don't know. I'm caught between watching every episode as they come out, or letting them pile up a bit and binge watching them together.

I don't know. I remember a lot of people hated the previous DCAMU style (I loved it) and a lot of people love this new Tomorrowverse style (I hate it). I wonder what the overall feelings of MAWS style will be (personally I love it, so I'm expecting most others to hate it )

For the trailer I think it's hard to say since it was so quick and edited, but I largely liked what I saw, and I'll have an even more concrete opinion later tonight when I stream this.

Might be the only episode I stream for a while, I don't know. I'm caught between watching every episode as they come out, or letting them pile up a bit and binge watching them together.
    I've seen mixed reactions for the designs for years. Feels like just cool DC designs to me .

I think I'll need to see if the animation is as smooth as it looks and that lends itself to dynamic and memorable fight scenes. They've captured the cute, anime style, romance and humor well enough.

I've seen mixed reactions for the designs for years. Feels like just cool DC designs to me .

I think I'll need to see if the animation is as smooth as it looks and that lends itself to dynamic and memorable fight scenes. They've captured the cute, anime style, romance and humor well enough.
    To each their own. I liked the old DCAMU designs even if I often felt the stories were...mixed bag at best in everything else, and I like this more cute design for MAWS. I think the animation will be good, at least average for DC at worst which still makes it better than the average for a lot of other animations elsewhere. And yes, definitely loving the cute anime style as well as the romance and humor on display so far!

It said available on Max next day in the trailer.
    Next day as in “the next day after it airs on [adult swim] in July”.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Yeah, probably a thread for info aside from what's officially being put out?
    I made a S1 thread so we can rename this thread to “leaks” or whatever. Or we can just slap a spoilers warning on this thread and discuss whatever comes out, and people come in here at their own risk.

I did see someone point out on the Wonder Woman forums that we're getting a lot of "young Superman and Lois" stories lately, which is kind of amusing after the reaction to the New 52 even if none of them characterize Supes and his world quite like the New 52 did while DCAMU New 52 Supes ended up just becoming Post-Crisis Supes.

Astonishing Member

IIRC the writer has said they were more influenced by the post-Crisis Byrne Superman stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Next day as in “the next day after it airs on [adult swim] in July”.
    Oh, well crap. My bad then.