Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I can say the same for you but in the opposite direction.
    No, you can't. Because it's pretty damn obvious that this looks NOTHING like the picture on Page one

This version of Lois is petite guys. Still not a fan of the racebending sh*t. Gonna watch it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Dude, if you think this artstyle looks anything like Steven Universe, you legitimately need to have your eyes examined because they have no similarities whatsoever
    This is true. I see Voltron. Which makes me think if this is animated by studio Mir.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    The art style is DESIGNED to generate fan art. Short hair is easier to draw than long hair. So if you want kids to make fan art, you make her easy to draw.
    I remember watching a lot of the modern day Marvel cartoons and seeing that they were constantly giving their female characters short hair or having it done up.

At the time I thought it was because the animation was so cheap that they didn't want to bother animating long hair, but maybe it was for fan art...?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    No, you can't. Because it's pretty damn obvious that this looks NOTHING like the picture on Page one
    To me, they share more than enough similarities (the goofy faces, general soft colors/lines, and lack & muscle detail for example). If you can't see the similarities that's not my problem.
    Last edited by Celgress; 05-20-2021 at 02:37 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

You think this will be released this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    You think this will be released this year?
    It sounds like it's in production. Jack Quaid has had a few interviews already discussing the role that made it sound that way. I would not be surprised if it is later this year.

This will be a sharp contrast to his other DC role since he'll be playing Alberto Falcone in Long Halloween, but I guess they both have being unassuming types who hide who they really are in common.

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

https://twitter.com/iaraNaika/status...777821185?s=20

Some more cute fan art that already has over 14k likes on Twitter. Say what you want about the art style, but it’s on trend for cartoons these days and generates a ton of fanart. Plus it’s great to see such a positive reception to a Superman show and it’s not even out yet! I feel this is going to bring a Clark and Lois renaissance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oneveryfineday View Post

Some more cute fan art that already has over 14k likes on Twitter. Say what you want about the art style, but it’s on trend for cartoons these days and generates a ton of fanart. Plus it’s great to see such a positive reception to a Superman show and it’s not even out yet! I feel this is going to bring a Clark and Lois renaissance.
    Between this and the #marriagegoals of Superman and Lois it definitely feels like we are living through a new age of Clark/Lois/Superman love and I’m here for it. It’s about time.

It should have happened after Smallville because Tom and Erica were so bonkers phenomenal together but the new 52 was a jolt of cold water to that good vibe. It’s good to be back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I want to know what the Rogues are going to look like in this. Lex will be in his usual business suit/power armor I imagine, but hopefully we might get cool designs for Metallo, Livewire, Parasite, Brainiac, and others.
    Whisper A'Daire and Bruno Manheim are the villains in the first episode.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Whisper A'Daire and Bruno Manheim are the villains in the first episode.
    Do you have a Source?

I was kind of surprised (in a good way) that the series description actually emphasized Clark and Lois's romance as part of the show.

Jimmy kind of reminds me of Randy Robertson from the Marvel's Spider-Man cartoon:

Quote Originally Posted by oneveryfineday View Post

Haha nice. I'm glad we are getting some positive Superman reception