Page 53 of 79 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Campbell loves Kara so I expect Supergirl at least will show. Dream would be to get Kon, Kara, John Henry Irons, and Kenan all in one Superman show, but for the first two seasons I hope they keep the focus mainly on Clark, Lois, and Jimmy. Once the trio are well established then we can bring in others.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

Yeah I guess that makes sense, focus on the main trio, expand later. Like S3 do Kara as like the premiere, Kon later. John Henry honestly i think can be introduced in the first two seasons, he doesn't have to become STEEL yet but he can be a supporting character already. Cadmus being a thing established early on definitely gives setup to introduce Kon when they feel they want and can.

Kenan would definitely be cool but probably the least likely.

Anyway for the Squad as much as he's overused in the Squad these days (or well really he's used on the Squad over a Flash Rouge too often)... I really really want to see Captain Boomerang fight Superman, MAN WITH COOL BOOMERANGS VS SUPERMAN!
    Last edited by Mojo; 08-31-2022 at 11:38 PM.

If the leaks are legit...

A robot Lara created by Brainiac as a villain for Superman that hurts him emotionally.

Mxy's new design looks like something out of Dragon Ball, I really like the idea.

Vicki Vale is a really interesting grab. But hey Superman always has his supporting cast ripped off so I have no problem taking from Batman's lore for once.

Glowing blue eyes for Superman! I'm a little confused in what capacity they'll be used, looks like a transformation effect or something? But cool to see something I first saw as a fan idea end up in something.

I'm always way more into a standard S for Superman, so if I had any complaint it will be the heavy angular look to his, but I've seen worse. At least it they weren't lazy and just took the KC S. Surprised but not bothered that its a trunksless suit now.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 09-01-2022 at 12:00 AM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Heh the Kryptonian Empire reminds me of the Viltrumite thing from Invincible, thats funny
    I am no really fan of the idea of the Kryptonian empire.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    https://files.catbox.moe/9z7wsg.zip

File with the backgrounds I was talking about, just delete it if Im not supposed to post a link like this.

But yeah CADMUSINTARRIGATIONROOM TASKFORCEXHQ. So yeah there's defintely more going on beyond just the Kryptonian/Brainiac stuff.

Idea's for what good Suicide Squad lineup for this could be?
    Awesome! I love Cadmus. Kirby added this fun weird aspect to Superman’s world and that needs to be explored. Dubilex, the DNAliens, The Guardian, The Mountain of Judgement, etc.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

All in all this is looking pretty interesting.

All thats left is to hope that whoever picks up this show treats it right. Cause even before the current bullshit with WBD I never trusted Cartoon Network to treat this show and by extension the Batman show right. They suck at treating shows good.

So hope lied in the streaming service treating this show right.

Incredible Member StarSpangledMan's Avatar

All the pieces are here for a character defining show that creators in 10 years will be drawing inspiration from. I'm very excited!

Yeah these were leak a few days ago.

Now that we've gotten some momentum built up, they really better not pull the rug out from underneath us.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    One doesn’t necessarily preclude the other. She could run the Daily Planet podcast, which would make her a peer, but also something of a rival too. For me I just like the idea of Leslie as the fallen friend, I think that would make her dynamic with Superman more interesting
    Her being a peer works if the fallen friend angle is what you want. I want to see the show use her in the same way DC superhero girls did by making her the embodiment of the wrong side of social media and the impact it has.

If they’re bringing in the Suicide Squad to fight Supes they better have Bloodsport leading it. Let synergy work in my favor for once!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Vicki Vale is a really interesting grab. But hey Superman always has his supporting cast ripped off so I have no problem taking from Batman's lore for once.
    It's funny because people complain about Vicki as a Lois rip off and now she's Lois' idol .

I also assume that means Batman is going to show up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Now that we've gotten some momentum built up, they really better not pull the rug out from underneath us.
    Well, Fandome just got cancelled, and that would have been probably the best time to officially release these leaked sneak peeks in an announcement video

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny because people complain about Vicki as a Lois rip off and now she's Lois' idol .

I'm really hoping it doesn't, but the likelihood is that he will.

In regards to a "Kryptonian Empire", that gave me a bit of pause too but really it depends how it's played. All I really need is for Jor-El and Lara to be good people. If they are, I can be sold on the details.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Knew I was naive for hoping we could get a Superman show without him showing up. He better not show up before other members of the Superfamily do, God I’m sick of Batman.