Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

I'm so very excited about this show, it looks adorable and sounds really really fun!

The Planet is sorely missed from Superman & Lois and I wish it had gotten more attention in the last round of movies as well, so a whole show focusing on Jimmy, Lois and Clark one the job is a very exciting premise for me!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    looks good to me, and for those complaining about the art and Lois's hair, have you seen what they did to Aquaman?

This looks much easier fo get used to that ^^^
    Thunder cats......That's the standard.isn't it?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

This looks sooo cute! I saw the teaser pic on Twitter and immediately assumed it was fan art. That’s how used I am to Warner Bros not paying Superman his dues.

So far, at least on Polygon's announcement tweet, the engagement for the Superman announcement is dwarfing the Batman one. To the tune of like 10X the likes and comments (which are pretty solidly positive with some of the expected complaining about the animation style).

Quote Originally Posted by Kara Danvers View Post
    Lois is voiced by Alice Lee so she might Asian.
    I'm going to open a bucket of worms that I may regret later, but by far the laziest way Hollywood adds representation is giving the lead white male character an Asian female love interest. I mean, it does something for representation, but for me it does absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    So far, at least on Polygon's announcement tweet, the engagement for the Superman announcement is dwarfing the Batman one. To the tune of like 10X the likes and comments (which are pretty solidly positive with some of the expected complaining about the animation style).
    Excellent! Here's hoping that keeps up and this Superman manages to stay in the limelight!
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

This looks like the perfect type of set up for youngsters getting introduced to Superman. All the necessities there in a rather simple package, I like it.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

It looks a slice of life anime or something like that.

Franchises as old as Superman have to racebend characters to get with the times.

It's long overdue.
    But why though?

Thank you to the character designers for making Clark look like such a bottom.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I'm going to open a bucket of worms that I may regret later, but by far the laziest way Hollywood adds representation is giving the lead white male character an Asian female love interest. I mean, it does something for representation, but for me it does absolutely nothing.
    I mean I feel sort of the same way when I see a white male lead and black female love intrest but at the end of the day I get over it after a while

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Variety reports that this new Superman animated show will be family-friendly. So it will be mostly fun.
    The animatics floating around a while back for the first episode were pretty fun but still had a good amount of seriousness when the action hit.

Can't wait for this.

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Glad Supes is getting more and more shows! No to mention the movie. The character more than deserves it. I love him and his universe.

Franchises as old as Superman have to racebend characters to get with the times.

It's long overdue.
    I disagree immensely. Especially with this weird redhead=black dynamic.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I'm all in for this. Curious to see the Superman suit. Is there any indication of when this will be coming out?