Page 35 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

Please, please, PLEASE let Brainiac be in this show...
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

He definitely will be in this. The real question is if Zod will show up given he hasn’t been used on the animated side usually, with JL Action being the sole exception. But Brainiac has always been heavily used in Superman animation, I think only Lex has been used more.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    He definitely will be in this. The real question is if Zod will show up given he hasn’t been used on the animated side usually, with JL Action being the sole exception. But Brainiac has always been heavily used in Superman animation, I think only Lex has been used more.
    We've got two seasons confirmed. I suspect we'll see all the big three (Lex, Zod, Brainiac).

I kind of imagine if we get Zod, they might use that as a way to introduce Kara through the Phantom Zone.

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

The real question is... will Corey voice Brainiac?
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We've got two seasons confirmed. I suspect we'll see all the big three (Lex, Zod, Brainiac).

I kind of imagine if we get Zod, they might use that as a way to introduce Kara through the Phantom Zone.
    Would be the first time one animation show had all of the big 3 in it, crazy to think about. Someone needs to make a story where all three team up to take on Clark, how has no one done that yet? All three hate each other for various reasons, you’d get a lot of great tension out of it while also establishing a massive threat for Clark to face.

Really hope we get a trailer or a teaser at Fandome. Going to be really annoyed if we get nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    The real question is... will Corey voice Brainiac?
    Nope lol. All of the VAs so far have been new, if Brainiac shows up I expect him to also be new.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Would be the first time one animation show had all of the big 3 in it, crazy to think about. Someone needs to make a story where all three team up to take on Clark, how has no one done that yet? All three hate each other for various reasons, you’d get a lot of great tension out of it while also establishing a massive threat for Clark to face.

Really hope we get a trailer or a teaser at Fandome. Going to be really annoyed if we get nothing.
    Justice League Action had all three of them, although it would be the first time in a Superman cartoon (Jax-Ur was used instead of Zod in S:TAS).

Seen some speculation that because we heard rumors about TCC (as a BTAS revival), but no rumors about MAWS until it was announced because TCC is actually further along in production. No clue how true that is, but if so, that might be why there’s no mention of MAWS being at Fandome. Hope we get some more info on the series even if there’s no trailer or teaser or whatever.

Seen some speculation that because we heard rumors about TCC (as a BTAS revival), but no rumors about MAWS until it was announced because TCC is actually further along in production. No clue how true that is, but if so, that might be why there’s no mention of MAWS being at Fandome. Hope we get some more info on the series even if there’s no trailer or teaser or whatever.
    I think there was an animatic that people had seen and we had like actual character sheets and promo art, but animation production can be so topsy turvy that you can never be quite sure how far along they are .

BANNED

The truth is that I had already forgotten about this series, and that I am a fan of Superman, I regularly follow news about the character, so imagine the neutral public. I think that warner / dc wants the series to have an audience because yes, the public finds out by itself about the existence of this series. I know it's not ready, but that they don't show anything shows that they aren't doing a good job.

I think there was an animatic that people had seen and we had like actual character sheets and promo art, but animation production can be so topsy turvy that you can never be quite sure how far along they are .
    The character sheets were posted, don’t remember the animatic though. Promo art, are you referring to the title card and the shot of Clark, Lois, and Jimmy that’s in the OP? Don’t remember anything else.

I get that Batman is the golden boy, but c’mon first Superman cartoon in 30 years! Give us some attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    The truth is that I had already forgotten about this series, and that I am a fan of Superman, I regularly follow news about the character, so imagine the neutral public. I think that warner / dc wants the series to have an audience because yes, the public finds out by itself about the existence of this series. I know it's not ready, but that they don't show anything shows that they aren't doing a good job.
    Somehow you are even more of a pessimistic “Sky is falling” person than I am. Didn’t know that was possible lol.

MAWS actually has a cast already which I don't recall them announcing for TCC yet. Plus, when it was announced the executive said MAWS had tested really well with younger girls so it has to at least be (I would assume) far enough along so that they can test some footage of it. There may still be something shown at Fandome or maybe HBO Max/Cartoon Network are holding it for themselves? HBO has just started dropping teasers for its 2022 shows today. I'm not super concerned by it's absence here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    MAWS actually has a cast already which I don't recall them announcing for TCC yet. Plus, when it was announced the executive said MAWS had tested really well with younger girls so it has to at least be (I would assume) far enough along so that they can test some footage of it. There may still be something shown at Fandome or maybe HBO Max/Cartoon Network are holding it for themselves? HBO has just started dropping teasers for its 2022 shows today. I'm not super concerned by it's absence here.
    Heh it’s just the usual treatment of “OMG A NEW BATMAN SHOW” and “oh yeah Superman is getting a show too I guess…” from DC it seems. We’ll get a trailer for Krypto’s movie (which Superman will be in) at least but I’d just like something about this show to be announced at Fandome since everyone’s eyes will be on DC.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Heh it’s just the usual treatment of “OMG A NEW BATMAN SHOW” and “oh yeah Superman is getting a show too I guess…” from DC it seems. We’ll get a trailer for Krypto’s movie (which Superman will be in) at least but I’d just like something about this show to be announced at Fandome since everyone’s eyes will be on DC.
    While Wonder Woman gets nothing lol ()

But yeah, I definitely want something for this show at Fandome. We haven't had a solo Superman serialized cartoon in ages and I think this one could easily top STAS in at least the characterization departments

The character sheets were posted, don’t remember the animatic though. Promo art, are you referring to the title card and the shot of Clark, Lois, and Jimmy that’s in the OP? Don’t remember anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I think someone mentioned a teaser that showed Superman fighting Bruno Manheim and Whisper A'Daire.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    While Wonder Woman gets nothing lol ()

But yeah, I definitely want something for this show at Fandome. We haven't had a solo Superman serialized cartoon in ages and I think this one could easily top STAS in at least the characterization departments
    Well that there was secretly a Lobo show in dev we didn’t know about until one of the people involved posted about it on LinkedIn might mean there’s other projects we don’t know about. Might be a WW show in dev. Can always hope so anyway.
    I think someone mentioned a teaser that showed Superman fighting Bruno Manheim and Whisper A'Daire.
    Holt did. Haven’t seen it anywhere though. Can always hope for Fandome though.